Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stone Appreciation for Your Comments

+14
Ferdie *
Harleyrider
nguyển thái lý
landerloos
trantanhung_nt
Todd Ellis
jrodriguez
Chris Cochrane
pongsatorn.k
Russell Coker
Khaimraj Seepersad
Milan Kulhavy
peterbrod
ogie
18 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Empty Re: Stone Appreciation for Your Comments

Post  ogie Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 am

Hi Fellow member,
Posting a new one for your comment
Regards,
Alex
[img] Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Img_2610[/img]
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Empty Re: Stone Appreciation for Your Comments

Post  sunip Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Hello Alex,
Strong rising stone,
somehow it reminded me in this capacity also of a little chicken coming out of the egg.
We are waiting for spring to come here.
I played around with the hole in the base, it shows, a hole in the left side works indeed better then one symmetrical placed.
regards, Sunip Wink
 Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Untitl10

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Thank you Sunip for your nice observation.I like this stone it gives me many interpretation,I wanted to carve the hole in the center of what you had just drawn but the contour base on the stone wont permit it, my dai will be higher than what it is right now, thank you always for the time to comment
A friend,
Alex/Ogie Smile
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:41 am

Hi IBC Member,
Reposting my earlier stone found a suiban,hope you like it and pls give your comment
Regards,
Alex
[img] Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Img_2611[/img]
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Looks nice Ogie

How big is the suiban...What collour is it?
The sand looks japanese, has a nice grain and collour.
Happy you only used water this time.

Kind regards Yvonne Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Yvonne Graubaek wrote:Looks nice Ogie

How big is the suiban...What collour is it?
The sand looks japanese, has a nice grain and collour.
Happy you only used water this time.

Kind regards Yvonne Smile

Hi Yvonne,
The suiban is 36inch oval a tokoname pot dark brown,yes the sand i try to choose close to traditional suiseki practice, He He Embarassed and yes no more milk type liquid,i just drink maybe healthy for me,i'm glad you like it, i should have waited for morning to take the picture the flash not adequate,sorry for the poor quality..Thanks again.
Your friend....Ogie
Ogie
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  sunip Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Hello Alex,
Great display.
Here you can see the image of a heavy sea around the island because of the bigger grain size of the sand.
With a small size grain you can alter the wether and have a calm sea.
Regards, Sunip Wink

sunip

Back to top Go down

Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Empty Starring at the Moon

Post  stonener Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey! Alex! this new one, Great stone, USAGIGATA-ISHI
I love it! has so much power and symbolism.
I see a bunny rabbit starring at the Moon,
head facing up to left, two flopping ears to right,
furry round cotton tail, right side, half way down,
two front paws held up high, left hand side near top.
and of course the half eaten punkin in front of him.
Old Japanese tail, that rabbits procreate while watching the Moon.
So I know you can guess what he's thinking of?... Basketball

Last edited by stonener on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : +)

stonener

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi Sunip,
Thanks for the comment much ablige your insight,hope i could give justice to other stone i have.Will post again.and this time minus white water, Embarassed
Regards,
Alex Smile
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  sunip Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Hello Alex and Stonener
Great idea, rabbit staring at the moon.
Sunip Wink
 Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Untitl14

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Hello Stonener,
Great imagination,maybe a bit too early for the Easter,thanks for the insight Very Happy
Regards,
Alex

Last edited by ogie on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi Sunip,
Can you see the right side profile a young chap there wearing a cap smoking a pipe? don't know how to draw outline in my cp Embarassed
Regards
Alex
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  sunip Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 am

Hello Alex,
????? Something like this?
Sunip Wink
 Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Untitl15

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  sunip Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:03 am

Hello Alex,
Or this one.
Sunip Wink
 Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Untitl16

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:27 am

I like the idea of the Ganesha.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 am

sunip wrote:Hello Alex,
Or this one.
Sunip Wink
 Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Untitl16

Hmmm i agree with Yvonne there,this one is for me too
Thanks Sunip
Your friend,
Alex Smile
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Recognizing Ganesha (the elephant-headed Hindu deity) is a masterful suggestion for breathing spirit into this curious stone. Thanks for the revelation, Sunip.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 am

Hi Fellow member,
I recently collected 3 interesting stones that are quite similar in their feature.What do you see in it,thanks in advance for your comment
Regards,
Alex
[img] Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Img_2612[/img]
[img] Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Img_2614[/img]
[img] Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Img_2615[/img]
[img] Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Img_2616[/img]

Last edited by ogie on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added words)
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:36 am

Chris Cochrane wrote:Recognizing Ganesha (the elephant-headed Hindu deity) is a masterful suggestion for breathing spirit into this curious stone. Thanks for the revelation, Sunip.

Thanks Chris again for the insight,I'm glad many stone lovers in this forum comes up with their observation and the best is yet to be discover,i try to dwnload the Ganesha to post beside it but couldn't do it Embarassed Will share some more intriuging stone in the future

Regards,
Alex Smile
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:11 pm

I see a camel, an elephant, and an old man from this perspective. Did you make the stand out of clay polymer?
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Todd Ellis wrote:I see a camel, an elephant, and an old man from this perspective. Did you make the stand out of clay polymer?
Todd

Hi Todd,
How are things?yes the lower part is wood and i added some character with the polymer to have a tight fitting to the dai also,thanks for the kin observation

Keep well my friend,
Alex Very Happy

Last edited by ogie on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling check)
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 am

ogie wrote:
Chris Cochrane wrote:Recognizing Ganesha (the elephant-headed Hindu deity) is a masterful suggestion for breathing spirit into this curious stone. Thanks for the revelation, Sunip.

Thanks Chris again for the insight,I'm glad many stone lovers in this forum comes up with their observation and the best is yet to be discover,i try to dwnload the Ganesha to post beside it but couldn't do it Embarassed Will share some more intriuging stone in the future

Regards,
Alex Smile
Dear Ogie,
I will help you to post the photo of Ganesha (the elephant-headed Hindu deity)
I hope it wll make you happy.
 Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Dscn0010

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:44 am

Hello Thientrakiueu,
Thanks for helping and hope things are well at your end,when i plan to go back Vietnam i drop by see you? and see all your collection too ???
Your friend,
Alex/Ogie Very Happy
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 am

ogie wrote:Hello Thientrakiueu,
Thanks for helping and hope things are well at your end,when i plan to go back Vietnam i drop by see you? and see all your collection too ???
Your friend,
Alex/Ogie Very Happy
Hello Ogie,
I will be very happy if you go back Vietnam and drop by see me. I live in Quang NAm province where there are two world heritages : Hoi An ancient town and My Son towers. When you plan to go back Vietnam,you can contact me at 01685379606.
Your friend
Thientrakieu.

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:08 am

Hi Ogie

I see a small group of heavyheaded birds hanging arround Smile

Stone Appreciation for Your Comments - Page 7 Img_2610

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next