Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river .

+10
Mnhthu99
stonener
sunip
Meg
Chris Cochrane
HuuHiep
Todd Ellis
peterbrod
mathias
thientrakieu
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Empty Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river .

Post  thientrakieu Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 am

Hi IBC members,
What does this suiseki suggest? Your thoughts are helpful to me. Thanks a Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn9926

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Empty Re: Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river .

Post  mathias Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Hie Thientrakieu,

Amazing stone ! A turtle ?

I think that the daiza is too much large. Something like that maybe :

Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn9910
mathias
mathias

Back to top Go down

Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Empty Re: Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river .

Post  peterbrod Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:15 pm

1.hymalays,moutain climber,2 ???Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn9911Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Vtak10
peterbrod
peterbrod

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 pm

The stone suggests an image of a mountain range to me. Very pretty stone.
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  HuuHiep Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:45 am

Hi Everybody,

I agree that the stone suggests an image of a mountain range to me too. The stone should be a Pattern stone but not figure one.

Hiep
HuuHiep
HuuHiep

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:28 am

Thank so much for your opinions. I will continue to bother you.Forgive me, please!

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 am

thientrakieu wrote:Thank so much for your opinions. I will continue to bother you.Forgive me, please!
Dear IBC members,
This is another stone from Hiepduc river. Give me your advice, please.
url=https://servimg.com/view/15906511/65]Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0310[/url]

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 am

Dear IBC members
I'm looking forward to hearing from your comments for this stone.Thanks a lot.

Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0012

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:52 am

url=https://servimg.com/view/15906511/74]Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0410[/url]

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:56 pm

I have none of your comments for the last stone. Perhaps, it has no meaning to all of you.

Now I send you another stone, please tell me Which is the most suitable side? and what does it mean?
Side 1.
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0713
Side 2
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0714
Side 3
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0715

Last edited by Chris Cochrane on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed considerable blank space & unnecessary repeat of previous post's photo with slight revision)

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi Thientrakieu... A widely recognizable image for the stone is offered in Alignment #2-- the 1st patriarch of Zen (Daruma/Bodhidharma) in a sitting position while facing a stone cave wall.

Alignment #3 might be recognized as the physically-haggard, blind boy encountered by his father in the noh drama Yoroboshi. That is arguably a more emotionally striking image of a spirit.

Carving of the young, blind beggar in the noh play Yoroboshi:
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Yorobo10

Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 am

Chris Cochrane wrote:Hi Thientrakieu... A widely recognizable image for the stone is offered in Alignment #2-- the 1st patriarch of Zen (Daruma/Bodhidharma) in a sitting position while facing a stone cave wall.

Alignment #3 might be recognized as the physically-haggard, blind boy encountered by his father in the noh drama Yoroboshi. That is arguably a more emotionally striking image of a spirit.

Carving of the young, blind beggar in the noh play Yoroboshi:
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Yorobo10

Hi Chris Cochrane.. Thanks a lot for your sharing. I like your interpretations very much, especially the moving story of a young, blind beggar. Don't forget to help me for the next stones.

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:39 am

Hi IBC members,
This stone has beautiful colors. I'm looking forward to hearing from your comments,
url=https://servimg.com/view/15906511/87]Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0713[/url]

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 am

Hi IBC members.
How about this stone? Please give me your comments.url=https://servimg.com/view/15906511/89]Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0811[/url]

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  Meg Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:23 am

thientrakieu wrote:url=https://servimg.com/view/15906511/74]Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0410[/url]

I like this stone very much. I see the chinese dragon in the patterns of black.
very nice

Meg

Back to top Go down

Post  sunip Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:02 pm

thientrakieu wrote:Hi IBC members.
How about this stone? Please give me your comments.url=https://servimg.com/view/15906511/89]Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0811[/url]
I see a walking lady in a long robe.
regards, Sunip Wink

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  Meg Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:06 am

I see her also, facing left.

Meg

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:24 am

Meg wrote:I see her also, facing left.
Dear Sunip and Meg.
Thank you very much for your sharing. I also see a beautiful lady in a long robe which is called " Ao Dai" in Viet NAm.

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 am

Meg wrote:
thientrakieu wrote:url=https://servimg.com/view/15906511/74]Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0410[/url]

I like this stone very much. I see the chinese dragon in the patterns of black.
very nice
Dear Meg.
I am very glad to hear that you see a Chinese dragon in this stone. Can you tell me where its head and tail are? It's difficult for me to recognize it.Thanks a lot.

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  Meg Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:26 pm

the dragon I see is looking over it's shoulder mouth open and roaring, standing tall, claws streatching out front.
lots of movement like the dragons in the New Years chelebration
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0410

Meg

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 am

Meg wrote:the dragon I see is looking over it's shoulder mouth open and roaring, standing tall, claws streatching out front.
lots of movement like the dragons in the New Years chelebration
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0410
Dear Meg.
I saw it. Thank you very much.

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:34 am

Hi IBC members.
Please help me. Thís stone makes me embarrassed.
Picture 1
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0913
Picture 2
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0914
Picture 3
url=https://servimg.com/view/15906511/95]Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0915[/url]

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  stonener Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:43 am

The stone above suggest an Old, Hungry, Scar-faced Bear & illustrates...
#1- mouth full of your leg,
#2- growling ready to bite, and
#3- shot dead by friend.

Last edited by Chris Cochrane on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved post 're-titling' (with modest edit) to post's content for clarity)

stonener

Back to top Go down

Post  stonener Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:02 am

RE:
Pattern Stone from Hiep Duc river . Dscn0811

Viewed horizontally, it suggests a large coiled snake at river's edge, eaten and slow to move

Last edited by Chris Cochrane on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : For clarity, comment moved from 'post's title' into post's content.)

stonener

Back to top Go down

Post  thientrakieu Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am

stonener wrote:The stone above suggest an Old, Hungry, Scar-faced Bear & illustrates...
#1- mouth full of your leg,
#2- growling ready to bite, and
#3- shot dead by friend.
Hi Stonener.
Thank you very much for your comment. Your imagination is really profound.

thientrakieu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next