Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation

3 posters

Go down

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Empty Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation

Post  ogie Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:08 am

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Dsc00117

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Dsc00510

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Dsc00710

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Dsc00810

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Dsc00910

ENJOY AND REGARDS -ALEX

Last edited by ogie on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change type)
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Empty Re: Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation

Post  aaapostol_8368 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 pm

good day dre,... The black stone with water falls looks great and the last picture put it in the wood daiza much better
regards,
aaapostol
aaapostol_8368
aaapostol_8368

Back to top Go down

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Empty HERE ARE SOME OF MY NEW BLACK STONE AND PICTURE

Post  Ka Pabling Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 am

Hi Alex,

I like most the first stone, its a picture stone which resembles the "ligaw na kaluluwa" or the lost spirits which are trying in vain to reach the right path, the dai is a perfect match to the stone.
Ka Pabling
Ka Pabling

Back to top Go down

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Empty wood daiza

Post  ogie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 am

aaapostol_8368 wrote:good day dre,... The black stone with water falls looks great and the last picture put it in the wood daiza much better
regards,
aaapostol
hello bhoy,
noted,but suiban is one of my favourite display,versatile for many option,thanks for ypur comment
regards,
alex
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Empty soul searching

Post  ogie Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:17 am

Ka Pabling wrote:Hi Alex,

I like most the first stone, its a picture stone which resembles the "ligaw na kaluluwa" or the lost spirits which are trying in vain to reach the right path, the dai is a perfect match to the stone.
hello there,
thank you again for your kind words,will try to put more picture in the days to come,
regards,
alex
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation Empty Re: Some picture stone and black stone for your appreciation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down