Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need some info for yamadori a pistacia lentiscus

2 posters

Go down

need some info for yamadori a pistacia lentiscus Empty need some info for yamadori a pistacia lentiscus

Post  mouarf83 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm

hello,
first i want to say sorry for my very bad english...
ok so today i find a very beautiful pistacia lentiscus... i have ""yamadori" a lots of trees but i never take pistacia...
i dont want to kill this tree because i don't know nothing about this species...so if you have experience of pistacia yamadori : can you share your learn please.
is it easy to take like an olive tree or difficult like a juniper??...

thank you in advance

fabien

mouarf83

Back to top Go down

need some info for yamadori a pistacia lentiscus Empty need some info for yamadori a pistacia lentiscus

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:40 am

Hello Fabien. Welcome to the forum. Your English is fine by the way. I have no experience with Pistacio, but thought I would bump this to the top in case more experienced members missed it. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

need some info for yamadori a pistacia lentiscus Empty Re: need some info for yamadori a pistacia lentiscus

Post  my nellie Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Hello, Fabien!
There are IBC members who have worked with this mediterranean species.
Hope that they will respond, like Will said.
In the meantime perhaps you could read these topics on pistacia:

https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/bonsai-f1/pistacia-lentiscus-t3285.htm?highlight=pistacia

https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/bonsai-f1/twisted-pistacia-lentiscus-t3849.htm?highlight=pistacia
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

need some info for yamadori a pistacia lentiscus Empty Re: need some info for yamadori a pistacia lentiscus

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down