Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am learning to grow plants on my stones

4 posters

Go down

I am learning to grow plants on my stones Empty I am learning to grow plants on my stones

Post  riversoul Thu May 18, 2017 5:33 am

I am learning to grow plants on stones,I am a novice and hope to learn more about Bonsai skill in the future,hope someone can help me.I am learning to grow plants on my stones Oi111
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Oi211
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Oi311
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Oi411
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Oi511
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Y111
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Y211
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Y311
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Y411
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Y511
I am learning to grow plants on my stones Y611
riversoul
riversoul

Back to top Go down

I am learning to grow plants on my stones Empty Re: I am learning to grow plants on my stones

Post  AlainK Thu May 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Are these "real" stones?

If that's the case, they're beautiful and I have no doubt that you can make beautiful penjings with them, and anyway that's a very nice beginning.

From what I read on Wikipedia, your climate is subtropical, mild and humid: this should be ideal conditions for rock planting.
AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

I am learning to grow plants on my stones Empty Re: I am learning to grow plants on my stones

Post  riversoul Fri May 19, 2017 2:38 am

Many thanks for your question. They are not only real stones but also "natural" stones without any cut and processing. I will try to do more in the future if I have more free time.
riversoul
riversoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert J. Baran Sat May 20, 2017 3:55 am

Very impressive for a "novice."  I particularly like the green valleys.  Keep us informed of additional projects you work on.
Robert J. Baran
Robert J. Baran

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Sat May 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Beautiful limestone and many stone enthusiasts will think them too good for planting! Very nice combination of great materials.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down