Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three )

3 posters

Go down

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) Empty Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three )

Post  bhswjww Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:21 am

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) 3_110

3.1 Stone Products Association members to it, to the old Hu Shi store. In front of the water rock and be not of the common sort, Yamagata prioritize, smooth connection, fine stone!!

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) 3_210

3.2 yard path with quiet, clean and tidy. Underground this pile, but are fine Jialing River stone. Started to grab the goods!!

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) 3_410

3.4 Zen Stone a lot, says he spent five years collecting income.

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) 3_510

3.5 worth mentioning is the middle piece, red. Many components of metaphor, the mood good. Talking for a long time, the owner seems reluctant to.

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) 3_610

3.6 The interior is fine, but not native to Chongqing, so I didn't pay much attention.

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) 3_610

3.7 imperceptibly in the evening, we harvest. Lao Peng, and Professor Lu quickly in Huayan Temple a shadow, laugh at them.

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) 3_810

3.8 night of Chongqing, see the Redcliffe hole, brilliantly illuminated.

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) 3_910

3.9 Goodbye the night of Chongqing, we love you.

Enhance the quality of ornamental stone, stone products stone instruments -- expert http : / / hfssxh.taobao.com

bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) Empty Re: Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three )

Post  wen Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Dear bhswjww
你的英语是用软件翻译的? 我看不懂。
其实如果自己写,即使语法不准确,关键的词写出来了,大家也都能看懂。
Have a nice day!
Wen
wen
wen

Back to top Go down

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) Empty GOOD WORK, WELL DONE

Post  stonener Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Hey Wang! Thanks for the vacation,
As seen through your eyes I too learn,
you help me feel as if I also visited there,
great pictures, great stones, great place.
You are blessed to be able to walk there.
Please continue to post... ThumbsUp

stonener

Back to top Go down

Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three ) Empty Re: Chongqing hot pot and stones tour has feeling ( a stone is a product of three )

Post  bhswjww Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 am

Thank you, happy holidays I will try to say it, but English is an obstacle for me. Sad
bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down