Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one)

2 posters

Go down

Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) Empty Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one)

Post  bhswjww Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:44 am

[img]Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) 113[/img]

1 Stone Products Association member along the river, to the city - Chongqing, the mountain is beautiful, beautiful water, what is beauty? * * will have to account for!!!! Pay attention to..

[img]Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) 211[/img]

2 eat hotpot, Chongqing must be the. Okay, guys, seen this battle, scene that is big.

[img]Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) 311[/img]

3 a chafing dish, food, fresh, you, Ma, spicy.

Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) 411

4 brother, anxious, to wash up.

[img]Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) 511[/img]

5 what is beauty? * * will have to account for!!!! Coming, Chongqing is a must - - - - - - beautiful woman

Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) 611

6 beautiful youth, back again.

Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) 710

7 mature hot type, side shadows.

Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) 810

8 the dignified and elegant type, positive dress.

Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) 910

9 eat, I can't wait. Tomorrow to the stone house, goodbye.

Enhance the quality of ornamental stone, stone products stone instruments -- expert http://www.hfssxh.com

bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) Empty Re: Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one)

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 am

I look forward to the stones.
When we were in China we enjoyed attending a number of functions with girls in traditional dress.

As to the "hot pot" thing, I tried the "Mongolian" Hot Pot in Beijing and also a hot pot in Kyoto, Japan. Given a choice I would pass on the hot pots. However, I do notice that the hot pots in this case seem to be provided for each individual rather than a group.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one) Empty Re: Chongqing hot pot and Kistler tour feeling ( a stone goods add one)

Post  bhswjww Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:03 am

Dear Billy M. Rhodes,

In China, Chongqing hot pot is the best, best to eat. May be the traditional method of eating, people eating in an iron pot, this delicious elsewhere in China is not, you say a person in a pot, is not traditional, not very tasty.
bhswjww
bhswjww

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down