Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new stone from France (and Liguria...)

4 posters

Go down

My new stone from France (and Liguria...) Empty My new stone from France (and Liguria...)

Post  mathias Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:20 am

Hello friends !

This is my new stone. The stone came from Liguria and the daiza is make with sipo wood.

My new stone from France (and Liguria...) Img_8310

My new stone from France (and Liguria...) Img_8311
mathias
mathias

Back to top Go down

My new stone from France (and Liguria...) Empty Re: My new stone from France (and Liguria...)

Post  peterbrod Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:52 am

bom yes My new stone from France (and Liguria...) Img_8310
peterbrod
peterbrod

Back to top Go down

My new stone from France (and Liguria...) Empty Re: My new stone from France (and Liguria...)

Post  mathias Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Hello,

this is my new stone. I have made the daiza with plane tree.... This daiza was very difficult to make, and the stone was very hard to clean.

My new stone from France (and Liguria...) Img_1910

My new stone from France (and Liguria...) Img_1911

My new stone from France (and Liguria...) Img_1912
mathias
mathias

Back to top Go down

Post  Harria Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Pas mal... a quand sur F et B a part ton article sur le platane?
Wink J'espère que tu peux voir qui je suis en tout cas travail super "léché" Big congratulations!!!!! Wink
Harria
Harria

Back to top Go down

Post  peterbrod Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:43 pm

ThumbsUp
peterbrod
peterbrod

Back to top Go down

Post  mathias Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Harria wrote:Pas mal... a quand sur F et B a part ton article sur le platane?
Wink J'espère que tu peux voir qui je suis en tout cas travail super "léché" Big congratulations!!!!! Wink

Hello Harria ! I have writted a post for this stone on our suiseki forum "Force et Beauté" just before !
A bientôt cher confrère !
mathias
mathias

Back to top Go down

Post  mathias Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:10 pm

My last stone.

My new stone from France (and Liguria...) G8y9
mathias
mathias

Back to top Go down

Post  maremmano Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:58 am

mathias hello, I see you've done a good job of cleaning and daiza stone,,, I want to say, to tell you that it was found in the Tuscan Maremma (my land), not in Liguria, in addition it is sandstone.
maremmano
maremmano

Back to top Go down

Post  mathias Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Yes, you're right. This stone comes from tuscan, it's true, I'm sorry.

See you

Mathias
mathias
mathias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down