Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taxing Times

+4
Storm
JimLewis
fiona
wabashene
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taxing Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Taxing Times

Post  Jay Gaydosh Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm

I don't need a surfboard... Fat Floats!

Luckily, I just got my Suburban back on the road. With diesel at $3.69 a gallon and rising, that vegetable oil is looking better and better!

Later,

Jay
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Taxing Times - Page 2 Empty re taxing times

Post  john5555leonard Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 am

well you,ve all cheered my up, cos sometimes i get a bit bored living in the tropics with nothing to do all day but swim in my pool and play with my bonsai and koi carp, but i knew there was a reason i moved here, petrol is only 28 baht a liter which is about 60 pence so about 2.70 a gallon , and my main vice cigars < made in thailand not imports> are 2 pence each , i smoked hamlet in the uk which my daughter tells me are now 8 pounds for 5 and i smoke 15 a day so that would cost me nearly 170 quid a week , oh my god , add that to the fact that i dont pay any taxes or property tax of any kind and i run a 3 ltr deisel pick up < so i can get more bonsai in > and the road tax is 40 pounds a year, i think i might suffer it all a bit longer, at least until the cigars kill me off . regards john

john5555leonard

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2