Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harleyrider's Burrs 2010 photo album

4 posters

Go down

Harleyrider's Burrs 2010 photo album Empty Harleyrider's Burrs 2010 photo album

Post  Harleyrider Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Just in case you missed it earlier, here's a link to my Burrs 2010 album on Photobucket. Click on any pic to enlarge. oh, and sorry for the lack of titles, bedtime beat me to it.

https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn15/harleyrider_2008/Burrs%202010/?start=0
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Harleyrider's Burrs 2010 photo album Empty Re: Harleyrider's Burrs 2010 photo album

Post  bonsai monkey Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Great pictures Steve, makes me feel even more glum for missing it Sad

Okk, Okk,
Simon
bonsai monkey
bonsai monkey

Back to top Go down

Harleyrider's Burrs 2010 photo album Empty Re: Harleyrider's Burrs 2010 photo album

Post  Dale Cochoy Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:44 pm

That sure looks fun. I wish I had something like that to go to here .
D.
Dale Cochoy
Dale Cochoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:11 pm

You're more than welcome to join us next year, Dale. I'm sure your attendance would be much appreciated and anticipated.
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Dale Cochoy wrote:That sure looks fun. I wish I had something like that to go to here.

I hear ya, brother. Such talent. Such material. Such camaraderie. (audible sigh of despair)

R
Russell Coker
Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dale Cochoy Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks HD Rider, I would if I could, but, alas, I can't swim that far!
I've sure often regreted not having land with an out-building or an actual supplied workshop area large enough to accomodate something like that.

Yes, Russell it would be nice and much better than the cookies and coffee crowd and the "What have you done for me lately" club attitude.
Dale Cochoy
Dale Cochoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down