Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a virtual and fame will follow

+23
Martijn Willems
p@scal
Kev Bailey
Emil Brannstrom
Joe Hatfield
Luis Fontanills
moshe emergui
geoff
enzo
Ravi Kiran
Pavel Slovák
Nik Rozman
Ed van der Reek
alex e
dorothy7774
Rafael
Geof
Milan Karpíšek
Tom
Mario Stefano
Jonny D
Igor Savin
Walter Pall
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Create a virtual and fame will follow - Page 3 Empty Re: Create a virtual and fame will follow

Post  Kev Bailey Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 am

Tony did a wonderful presentation, I watched it twice! His spiel and the visuals drew in and engaged a large crowd who were encouraged to think and contribute to the discussion.

IBC was heavily promoted during the two presentations I gave.

And it ended with a wonderful, simple graphic of Google Internet Bonsai Club. I would like to promote Tony to Real World Recruitment Officer status cheers
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Create a virtual and fame will follow - Page 3 Empty The Tickle Hawthorn

Post  pmjos Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 am

Just to say, Thanks Tony I'm delighted to have acquired the 'virtual hawthorn'. I hope that I can do it justice and learn from all of the virtuals you were kind enough to provide.
pmjos
pmjos

Back to top Go down

Create a virtual and fame will follow - Page 3 Empty Re: Create a virtual and fame will follow

Post  Ed van der Reek Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi Tony,can you please tell me next time what the consequences are when I make a virtual for your presentation at the Joy of bonsai scratch
I can't get out off my house, because I am to famous now lol!
Greetings Ed
Ed van der Reek
Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Ed van der Reek wrote:Hi Tony,can you please tell me next time what the consequences are when I make a virtual for your presentation at the Joy of bonsai scratch
I can't get out off my house, because I am to famous now lol!
Greetings Ed

ha ha ha Ed, you are already Famous Rolling Eyes

We can never predict what the consequences will be... lets just say that Hans is charging YOU for using the foliage from his tree (his words during my presentation)

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ed van der Reek Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:54 pm

No Comment on this,you can talk to my lawyer lol!
Greetings Famous Ed
Ed van der Reek
Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Ed... Create a virtual and fame will follow - Page 3 Worshi10
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Ed van der Reek Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Ha ha ha thank you Fiona,this is to much credit cheers
It would be nice to see the development off this hawthorn, in the couple off years on this forum Very Happy
Do you sell it Tony, at the Joy of bonsai?
Greetings Ed
Ed van der Reek
Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Create a virtual and fame will follow - Page 3 Empty Hi Ed

Post  pmjos Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm new to the IBC and yes Tony sold the tree to me. It is at home and joins the forrest which used to be a garden. I am going to post the images back on IBC and my own website so you can indeed keep up. I liked your design, it felt natural and nicely balanced.
pmjos
pmjos

Back to top Go down

Post  Ed van der Reek Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi pmjos,thank you that you will place the development off this hawthorn on this forum.
Always nice to see how a tree can be styled in a couple off years Very Happy
I am glad you like the virtual from your tree Smile
Greetings Ed
Ed van der Reek
Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3