Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You want to suddenly feel REAL old?

+4
Jim Doiron
irene_b
fiona
JimLewis
8 posters

Go down

You want to suddenly feel REAL old? Empty You want to suddenly feel REAL old?

Post  JimLewis Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Well, I suggest that you have your grandson call you to say you soon will be GREAT grandparents. What a Face cheers
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

You want to suddenly feel REAL old? Empty Re: You want to suddenly feel REAL old?

Post  fiona Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:12 pm

I guess that must give you mixed emotions right enough! But hey, if you're young in outlook, mind and spirit Jim (as I suspect you are) you guys and the GG Child will all get the benefit. You enjoy it when it happens!

NB if our grandsons called with that news, we'd probably faint as the older is only 4 and the younger only 1 and a bit.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

You want to suddenly feel REAL old? Empty Re: You want to suddenly feel REAL old?

Post  irene_b Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Congrats!!!!

irene_b

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Doiron Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:09 pm

I'm on the other end of that deal getting ready to make my grandparents greater by a factor of 6 (two by me, I'm not that crazy). It's really fun to see the three generations together, I just try to make sure I have a video camera. I'm sure they bring a little youth back to my grandparents as I'm sure yours do you Jim. Smile
Jim Doiron
Jim Doiron

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:06 pm

We're are already great (as in outstanding) grandparents. I'd rather not push the envelope when it comes to great (as in next generation) grandparents. The grandkids can take their time.

But, when that time arrives, I hope to be in good enough shape to enjoy them, as it appears your are, Jim.

Congratulatios!

Jay
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hatfield Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Congrats! Thats great!
Joe Hatfield
Joe Hatfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Congratulations, old man Very Happy
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm

One of the "worst" things about it is that MY DAUGHTER is about to become a grandmother. Sheesh! I can still remember her at 2 years old, running buck ass nekkid on the beach at Lanikai, Hawaii.

Jim -- barely coping affraid
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  bumblebee Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:57 pm

I was 40 before my twins came along, so now we're in middle school. I just hope they don't wait as long as I did or I may never see my grands!

Libby

bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down