Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stymie - Don Smith

2 posters

Go down

Stymie - Don Smith Empty Stymie - Don Smith

Post  BrendanR Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:36 pm

I have just seen this posted on the weetrees.co.uk forum:

RIP Stymie          

It is with great sadness that I have to announce the death of Stymie ( Don Smith).

He has been battling cancer for a number of years and lost the battle at twelve minutes past one this morning. (Wednesday 25th July)

He was a founder member and administrator of this forum, and was well known around the world.

He was also well known for his help and support of many new bonsai people and will be sadly missed.

I have personally known him for 10 years, and will miss him as well.

Condolences to Mary his wife and his family.

UK bonsai was all the better for his involvement, and his passing is a great loss.

BrendanR

Back to top Go down

Stymie - Don Smith Empty Re: Stymie - Don Smith

Post  darky Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:54 pm

BrendanR wrote:I have just seen this posted on the weetrees.co.uk forum:

RIP Stymie          

It is with great sadness that I have to announce the death of Stymie ( Don Smith).

He has been battling cancer for a number of years and lost the battle at twelve minutes past one this morning. (Wednesday 25th July)

He was a founder member and administrator of this forum, and was well known around the world.

He was also well known for his help and support of many new bonsai people and will be sadly missed.

I have personally known him for 10 years, and will miss him as well.

Condolences to Mary his wife and his family.

UK bonsai was all the better for his involvement, and his passing is a great loss.

It is with great sadness I read this he was a very good friend we have kept in touch though the years. I will miss him, Fly free my friend we will meet again.

An exquisite world harmony between flowers and peoples hearts.

darky

Back to top Go down