Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One juniper and a big hello to everyone here....

3 posters

Go down

One juniper and a big hello to everyone here.... Empty One juniper and a big hello to everyone here....

Post  Dark Cloud Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 am

Hello to you all,iam new member in this foroum and very happy about that...My name is George and iam from Greece.I am trying to speak English and i hope everyone understand to what iam saying here.I am 30 years and i think thats enouhg now let's go to juniper...
Is my first attend to incomplese a kengai style with this juniperus,it was not my first goal with this one but the tree had the final speak and i respect the trees with many ways.

If you have any virtuals or suggestions or anything are always welcome and please share them in this post if you want of course...
Again sorry about my English,thats enoygh let's go to the fotos now...

Before 1 sorry about the quality of the pic
One juniper and a big hello to everyone here.... Pirhoiotanu1_zps855a47b1
Before 2 ...little better i think now with this pic...
One juniper and a big hello to everyone here.... Pirhoiotanu_zps094614c2
In the midle...
One juniper and a big hello to everyone here.... Muepsilontaualpha1_zps3bd6e486
And the final result with a litlle wirring in the end...
One juniper and a big hello to everyone here.... Muepsilontaualpha2_zps5253078b

Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

One juniper and a big hello to everyone here.... Empty Re: One juniper and a big hello to everyone here....

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 am

Hi George

Welcome to IBC.....Hope your tree will become a nice bonsai in the future.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

One juniper and a big hello to everyone here.... Empty Re: One juniper and a big hello to everyone here....

Post  Andre Beaurain Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 am

Yvonne you are a bitch......

the poor man is trying to show of his first tree... the least you could have done is lie, and say its a beautifull design!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Welcome George!
Andre Beaurain
Andre Beaurain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Andre Beaurain wrote:Yvonne you are a bitch......

the poor man is trying to show of his first tree... the least you could have done is lie, and say its a beautifull design!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Welcome George!

Andre Very Happy I am not a bitch Smile

If a tree is that new designed, is it to me, not a bonsai yet...but it will become.

Kind regards yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Beaurain Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Ofcourse I know that, we all know that you are an Danish Angel.

...you dont realize that in what I said, I actually agreed with you.....that makes me a Bastard. And believe me there are no wings here.

Love and light
Andre
Andre Beaurain
Andre Beaurain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Cheers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fore Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Welcome George! Not bad for a beginning. But I'd put some left/right, up/down curves in the trunk now while you can. It'll make a more interesting composition.

Fore
Fore

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Cloud Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Fore wrote:Welcome George! Not bad for a beginning. But I'd put some left/right, up/down curves in the trunk now while you can. It'll make a more interesting composition.

Thank you Fore for your answer and your welcome,i agree with your comment...its a pre-bonsai tree now and in a few years from now when the foliage full fill and some wirring done will be much more interesting i think,thank you and all of you for your welcomes...

Dark Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down