Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakaki / Flamboyant Tree (Informal upright)

2 posters

Go down

Sakaki / Flamboyant Tree (Informal upright) Empty Sakaki / Flamboyant Tree (Informal upright)

Post  Sakaki Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:50 pm

I dug out this material in February-2012.
I want to work Informal Upright on this material, however I will have more specific idea once it starts to branch.

Sakaki / Flamboyant Tree (Informal upright) Alev_a10

Sakaki / Flamboyant Tree (Informal upright) Alev_a11

Welcome your comments and ideas... Smile

Last edited by Sakaki on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Sakaki / Flamboyant Tree (Informal upright) Empty Re: Sakaki / Flamboyant Tree (Informal upright)

Post  Poink88 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm

That looks awesome. I would cut it a pack shorter if it is mine then wait for it to sprout.

Good that you decided to post your "stump" Wink ...it really is nice.
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Sakaki / Flamboyant Tree (Informal upright) Empty Re: Sakaki / Flamboyant Tree (Informal upright)

Post  Sakaki Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Thank you Dario Smile

Actually, the upper part of this tree was dead, and I did cut it just below the dead part.
I think you are right about its height.
Honestly, I could not make a clear decision about which point to cut before digging it out Smile
It just started to sprout a few days ago, and climate started to become hot here. That's why, I do not want to cut it again now to make it shorter.
I think I should wait for next winter, right?

Thank you.
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Oh missed the February part. Definitely wait now since it is sprouting. You can also remove the bark of the area you know you will chop off in the future. That way you don't waste the tree's energy going there. Do it only if you are sure though...otherwise leave it alone.
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Dear Dario,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and suggestions that I always need!
I am not sure about anything on this stump yet Very Happy
Let's see what it will offer till next winter Smile

Thank you.
Taner Tuncer
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down