Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a suggestion

5 posters

Go down

Just a suggestion Empty Just a suggestion

Post  Mike Jones Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Seeing the moderator remind peeps, that Gallery is not for any discussion; what about locking then once posted? This then removes the ability to make a mistake and post whatever? Just a thought.
Mike Jones
Mike Jones

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion Empty Just a suggestion

Post  will baddeley Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Oi!!! I haven't finished yet Mike. I am trying to find some other pics at the moment. And what about updating????????
will baddeley
will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion Empty Re: Just a suggestion

Post  Mike Jones Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:56 pm

This is true Will. Tablets and a lay down are in order. There and I thought I has sussed it Sad
Mike Jones
Mike Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:42 pm

I have been trying to sort this issue out but it appears we have found one limitation of this free board that is a real drawback, its lack of flexibility. Still we can't complain too much, as any other host and board package would probably have cost so much that I'd never have risked setting up this replacement for the IBC.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 pm

We'll cope.

After a while, we'll just zap the comments as soon as we see them.

I suppose someone who wanted to make certain there would be no comments could ask to have the thread locked, then PM one of us if/when it was to be unlocked.

It just startled me that people couldn't read it on the main page. It is highlighted..
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Yes Jim, I thought that once someone's post had been deleted, they would at least have the sense to read the board header before reposting! I suppose I should have been more tolerant and posted a polite request as you have.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GaryWood Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Kev & Jim, if the post is accessed from the home page in the new post there is no forum distinction. Wood

GaryWood

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Many thanks Gary, that is now so obvious that I should not have overlooked it! I must try to make the gallery pages contain some warning about not replying.... Ahem, this may take a while.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down