Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juniperus procumbens - restyling 2012

+2
Hombre
Pavel Slovák
6 posters

Go down

Juniperus procumbens - restyling 2012 Empty Juniperus procumbens - restyling 2012

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Juniperus procumbens - restyling 2012 Empty Re: Juniperus procumbens - restyling 2012

Post  Hombre Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Great tree Pavel and a very interesting trunk , nicely done .

Best regards Lazaros
Hombre
Hombre

Back to top Go down

Juniperus procumbens - restyling 2012 Empty Re: Juniperus procumbens - restyling 2012

Post  Tona Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Great tree Pavel. I like procumbens and have quite a few. Here in California they get a bad name because many mass produced bonsai are made from procumbens. As usual another great job.
Tona
Tona

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi Lazaros and Tona
Thank you very much for yours nice replies and compliment. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  abcd Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:11 am

My vision off this tree in the future , more " light" .[img]Juniperus procumbens - restyling 2012 Procum10[/img]
abcd
abcd

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 am

Thank you abcd. Maybe. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Jones Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Wonderful Pavel ... Cool
Mike Jones
Mike Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Pol Karpenkov Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Hello, Paul. Excellent work. If you allow me, I have a few questions. If you leave the tree in the pot, you may need to change the angle of landing to the output shaft of the soil does not form a right angle to the surface, as seen in the photograph (red line). Then the two right branches need to bend down more and the movement of the image will be stronger. I think so.Juniperus procumbens - restyling 2012 Dodddd11

Pol Karpenkov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down