Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonsai South West 2012 - Exmouth Pavillion Devon, UK

3 posters

Go down

Bonsai South West 2012 - Exmouth Pavillion Devon, UK Empty Bonsai South West 2012 - Exmouth Pavillion Devon, UK

Post  marcus watts Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 am

Hi everyone,
just a quick post to confirm the Bonsai south west event is fully confirmed again this year as there has been a period without any correspondance from the organising club and a few people were starting to wonder.

The event is taking place on Sunday may 20th at the Exmouth Pavillion. Doors open to the public from 10.30am, set up from 6.30am.

There are bonsai displays from all the main clubs of South West England, plus some from further away. Several traders will attend with all the bonsai related bits and pieces you may need including trees, pots, tools and accessories (there may even be a few very nice trees with price tags on too Wink ).

Throughout the day there are styling demonstrations planned and the annual South West New Talent contest. Entrants are needed for this with confirmation before the event so enough suitable trees are sourced please.

Looking forward to catching up with all the friends and aquaintences at sunny Exmouth by the sea !!! Exclamation Razz

cheers Marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Bonsai South West 2012 - Exmouth Pavillion Devon, UK Empty Re: Bonsai South West 2012 - Exmouth Pavillion Devon, UK

Post  Peter E. Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Hope to catch up with you there.
I havn't been asked to show this year so should be a relaxed day. Very Happy

Peter E.

Back to top Go down

Bonsai South West 2012 - Exmouth Pavillion Devon, UK Empty Re: Bonsai South West 2012 - Exmouth Pavillion Devon, UK

Post  Paul B [Swindon] Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 pm

I remember last year Marcus........I will bring my Wellington boots this year. Smile

It's a lovely venue ...when the sun shines. But then the show is indoors anyway.

Paul B [Swindon]
Paul B [Swindon]

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:46 am

Paul B [Swindon] wrote:I remember last year Marcus........I will bring my Wellington boots this year. Smile

It's a lovely venue ...when the sun shines. But then the show is indoors anyway.

Does the sun shine????? wow, can't wait.

last year was about 6 hours of wind lashed horizontal rain i remember, but as you say we were all indoors.

Good luck with Sunday Paul - i'm basically stuck with no car until wednesday so see you at Exmouth - I'm not entering the styling competition this year so am looking forward to a relaxed afternoon too!

Hi peter, yes, we should have a good day, look forward to catching up

cheers Marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down