Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady"

4 posters

Go down

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" Empty Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady"

Post  ferdy-san Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:27 pm

This bougaivillia has been at my garden for the last year, and has made a speedy recovery, once again is a "garden yamadory" collected from a garden,on wich was beeing build a wider driveway, in February it was it's turn to re-pot, re-size and re-position for it to grow the new branch structure, here go some images of the progression:

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" 2eygwgh

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" 11ry69d

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" 330wylx

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" 2cddefo

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" T0rea8

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" 2ptnhhu

Hope you like it, and once again, advice is wellcome, kind regards...

ferdy-san

Back to top Go down

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" Empty Re: Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady"

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Here in Florida we have problems with the wood rotting away when we make big cuts. We treat with a wood hardening paint.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" Empty Re: Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady"

Post  ferdy-san Mon May 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Hello friends,
Today i spent the afternoon choosing branches and posicioning them for the creation of the cannopy and planning of the foliage pads, this required some serious bending and many guy wires, but i am moderatly satisfied with my (amateur work), now i will let it grow again thru the duration of the growing season, and in october i start to do the dead wood carving to make the large flat cuts more pleasing to the eye, here are some pictures of before and after...

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" 2epndrs

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" Fvfo1j

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" Sno402

ferdy-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Liserd Mon May 30, 2011 9:43 pm

That boggie sure has some pottential.

Olá Ferdy-san, mas que grande besta que conseguiste recolher.
Sem duvida tem muito potencial. Abraço.

Greetings
Mário

Liserd

Back to top Go down

Bougaivillia glabra "leaning fat lady" Empty O M G!

Post  lolo_orellana Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 am

I wish I could have something like that! graet prebonsai! train it well and the result will be a beautiful buggabonsai!

greetings
lolo_orellana
lolo_orellana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down