Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Video Chat on Skype

+7
my nellie
newzealandteatree
BONSAI_OUTLAW
Billy M. Rhodes
landerloos
Neil Jaeger
Todd Ellis
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Group Video Chat on Skype - Page 2 Empty Re: Group Video Chat on Skype

Post  kaspr00 Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 am

Russell Coker wrote:Clayton, where in Alabama are you? I think the only clubs are here in Mobile, and Birmingham.

Russell

Yes, Russell. You are correct! ( at least the ones that have information online about them are only in Bham and Mobile) I am actually in Dothan. This friday I'm going to visit Bonsai By Dori in Cottondale,FL ( about 25-30 minutes from me) To piddle and ask questions and learn all I can Very Happy

I'm an IT tech for several buisnesses around town so maybe they will allow me to make them a website with events and a blog attached to at least get a source of info from this side of the state!

-Clayton
kaspr00
kaspr00

Back to top Go down

Group Video Chat on Skype - Page 2 Empty Re: Group Video Chat on Skype

Post  kaspr00 Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:54 am

And to return to the subject (tehe! ) I'll look into what it takes to HOST a video session ( Everyone would connect to my beastly computer that I can't help but brag about.... desktop Wink so that hopefully the bandwidth would be a little bit leveled out and a slightly smoother connection. All speculation in my part. I've never thought about hosting a VoIP or video server. Only video games!)

I'll let you guys know what I come across!

-Clayton
kaspr00
kaspr00

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2