Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some suiseki stones and price to consult

3 posters

Go down

some suiseki stones and price to consult Empty some suiseki stones and price to consult

Post  ngoquangvu06 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 am

Hi friends , I think that someone want to known price of suiseki stones , now I inform you some suiseki stones and price to consult - http://www.j-bonsai.com/index.html - Suiseki collection

ngoquangvu06

Back to top Go down

some suiseki stones and price to consult Empty Re: some suiseki stones and price to consult

Post  Chris Cochrane Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Sharing Yoshi Nakamizu's Bonsai Network Japan site is fine. He is a treasured friend to stone lovers. For me, he arranged a year of study based in a bonsai studio garden in Japan & was supportive throughout my studies.

If the discussion leads to commerce in stones, however, do not be surprised if moderators remove posts. This is a forum for discussion but not for sales. Nyoquangvu appreciates that distinction, but others might not be aware.

It is okay to PM ("private message") another member if any member wishes to privately discuss business.

Thanks for contributing to forum discussion!

Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

some suiseki stones and price to consult Empty some suiseki stones and price to consult

Post  ngoquangvu06 Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:28 am

Hi friends . I think that , art and value sometime < the same > , this forum no business but to play stones or collect them you must have same objects to compare .As masterpiece stones , or value stones .

ngoquangvu06

Back to top Go down

some suiseki stones and price to consult Empty Re: some suiseki stones and price to consult

Post  mathias Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:35 am

ngoquangvu06 wrote:Hi friends , I think that someone want to known price of suiseki stones , now I inform you some suiseki stones and price to consult - http://www.j-bonsai.com/index.html - Suiseki collection

Thank you for this adress. Some stones are beautiful, but prices are very very expansive !!!!! 4000 or 5000 dollars for a suiseki !!!!
mathias
mathias

Back to top Go down

Post  ngoquangvu06 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:57 am

Hi friends , more informations - http://samedge.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/

ngoquangvu06

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Some posts originally in this thread have been moved to 2 separate topics. Each is easy to recognize by title. No posts have been deleted. It should help rather than hinder discussion.

Please assist in starting new titles when topics change. If you wish to split a topic on the Stone Forum, send me (or other moderators) a Personal Message (PM). If you are the originator of the topic or a substantial contributor, I will try to accomplish reasonable requests.

It is also reasonable that not every post is on-topic. That is okay (& sometimes good) if it does not turn discussion away from the original topic. It is good netiquette to respect the topic others have begun. Each contributor helps by starting a new topic when the subject changes.

Thanks for your sharing.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down