Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even Bonsai Potters like to do something a little different...

+20
Robert Wallace
petit-arbre
kitoi
sulrich
axefleer
Klaudia & Martin
LANCE
rock
graham walker
DWThomas
Dan Barton
prestontolbert
Rob Kempinski
Rob Addonizio
Chris Cochrane
Dale Cochoy
landerloos
irene_b
peter krebs
Stone Monkey
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Even Bonsai Potters like to do something a little different... - Page 5 Empty Re: Even Bonsai Potters like to do something a little different...

Post  Stone Monkey Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Cheers John

Pity it is a low fired glaze that I cant use on Bonsai Pots Sad

Hope your well matey

Regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Even Bonsai Potters like to do something a little different... - Page 5 Empty Re: Even Bonsai Potters like to do something a little different...

Post  Gwyther Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Love that turquoises crackle Andy !!!!
Cheers Smile
Vic
Gwyther
Gwyther

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Thanks Vic really appreciate the feedback, such a shame its low fired raku glaze and I can't get the same glaze and finish on Bonsai pots Sad

All the best

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwyther Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 pm

You're welcome Andy, yes i know what you mean, i have seen many raku glazes that would work really well on shohin and accent pots.

Vic
Gwyther
Gwyther

Back to top Go down

Post  DWThomas Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Love those glazes! Am dabbling in raku this semester and would be thrilled to see some of my own stuff looking a quarter that good.

DaveT
DWThomas
DWThomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Dave

You will love it, it is very instantaneous and addictive. Thanks for the kind comments

Regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5