Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dig of the day - Yamadori Juniper

+9
Martijn Willems
mr treevolution
Smithy
peter keane
Storm
Kev Bailey
littleart-fx
Pavel Slovák
F. Waheedy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dig of the day - Yamadori Juniper - Page 2 Empty Re: Dig of the day - Yamadori Juniper

Post  F. Waheedy Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 am

Now thats not Fair, Fiona..I was soo happy with Smithy's name there Laughing
F. Waheedy
F. Waheedy

Back to top Go down

Dig of the day - Yamadori Juniper - Page 2 Empty Re: Dig of the day - Yamadori Juniper

Post  fiona Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:29 am

It was a classic case of mis-identification, Your Honour!

And anyway, if it'd had remained as Smithy, you would have had to 'fess up to some tats in the relevant thread over in Banter. Dig of the day - Yamadori Juniper - Page 2 Icon_lol
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom McCue Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 am

fiona wrote:Tom, did you just call Faisal beautiful? Dig of the day - Yamadori Juniper - Page 2 Icon_wink

Fiona Of course, his tree toooo.
Tom McCue
Tom McCue

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Benda Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi Faisal, You have captured :-) a superb trunk with great movement etc. ... You have some time to think (and maybe learn) about grafting... :-) Just another option for You.
I´m not sure if You can get "satisfactory" pads from this cultivar.

Smithy, once I had similar problem very nice plants in garden of a oooold man, who even couldn´t get there... I had to speak to him for 5 hours (about everything :-), not just about "my" material), then he wanted me to help him into the garden, he thank me a lot for seeing his jungle again and gave me the tree...

Tom Benda

Back to top Go down

Post  F. Waheedy Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Tom, Thanks for your nice comment.
I've got a cpl of years before I think of doing anything with the tree. Grafting, for sure, is one option.

It does make nice pads though if you keep pinching the tips. SO I've been told.

Lets see.
F. Waheedy
F. Waheedy

Back to top Go down

Post  mendo80 Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 am

great tree!!! Smile Smile Smile

mendo80

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2