Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help style my Escallonia please?

+4
yamadoriman
Pavel Slovák
Ian Warhurst
F. Waheedy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help style my Escallonia please? - Page 2 Empty Re: Help style my Escallonia please?

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Tony wrote:
will baddeley wrote:I take it this Yew needs more time to establish before you start to work it? Have you any idea what you want from this Lovely tree? Very Happy

Hi Will, Faisal must keep this tree for AT LEAST another two years in this pot before he considers any work.... Sorry Faisal but this tree is WAY OLDER than me and needs lots of TLC before you attempt any re-potting or work. Time taken now will reap huge benefits in the future.

Tony
Well worth the wait Very Happy What design ideas do you have Tony?

Back to top Go down

Help style my Escallonia please? - Page 2 Empty Re: Help style my Escallonia please?

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:45 pm

will baddeley wrote:Well worth the wait Very Happy What design ideas do you have Tony?

It's a bit to early to say but this tree will make a VERY powerful Shohin. the tree is 90% hard deadwood, with a twisty live vein. One of the trees that you seriously consider keeping for yourself... but Faisal really wanted it.. as did many others.

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  F. Waheedy Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi Tony,

TWO YEARSS..woww..I'm sure you must know how tough it is to have a lovely tree like this one and and not do any re-potting /styling. but for the sake of amazing result, I will wait Tony. This year is going to be very busy as I've got about 50 trees to re-pot / wire.
I've got another massive yew which I want to bring down to you along with my Escallonia. Sometime in March? Hope the multi trunk Yew is still with you.

Will, I give it another year or so before I even think of what I want from this Yew.

Cheers,

F.
F. Waheedy
F. Waheedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2