Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: SEEDS FOR TRADE

2 posters

Go down

WANTED: SEEDS FOR TRADE Empty WANTED: SEEDS FOR TRADE

Post  Michigander Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:50 pm

I have two varieties of collected Japanese Maple seed which I am calling A. matsumurae, types I, red, and II, green.  Also, I have Acer ginnala, Mimosa julibrissin,  Laburnum anagyroides, Cercis canadensis, and Metasequoia glyptostroboides.

I'm looking for Mindanao gum,  Lysiloma watsonii var. thornberi, Senna polyphylla, Leucophyllum Frutescens, and varieties of Mesquite.  Or, interesting species with small foliage for bonsai.  What have you? Whatcha got; whatcha want?WANTED: SEEDS FOR TRADE Acer_m11
WANTED: SEEDS FOR TRADE Acer_m12

1/4/19, I also have Crocosmia and Butterfly Weed seeds.

Last edited by Michigander on Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michigander
Michigander

Back to top Go down

WANTED: SEEDS FOR TRADE Empty More seeds....

Post  Michigander Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:42 pm

Other seeds I want:  I forgot Pistache.  And hedge Maple.  The A. matsumurae  above fall colors are:  the red gets redder, and the green one is unspectacular in spades. No color to speak of.  I have had it for ten years, I have ten JP that run the gamut of colorful changes and it has never had much of an autumn show.
Michigander
Michigander

Back to top Go down

WANTED: SEEDS FOR TRADE Empty Tropical seeds

Post  Chaddad Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:10 pm

I have seeds of Brasilian rain tree Chleroleucon tortun), Calliandra depalperata, and Myrciaria nana.
I want seeds of Taxodium imbricatum.
chaddad-bonsai@hotmail.com
Chaddad
Chaddad

Back to top Go down

WANTED: SEEDS FOR TRADE Empty Re: WANTED: SEEDS FOR TRADE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down