Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My very first plant - tamarind

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My very first plant - tamarind - Page 2 Empty Re: My very first plant - tamarind

Post  JanG. Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:44 am

Hello everybody,
I have short update. One of my tamarind sapling seemed to me like it stucked in growing and developing. It is the one which were in that yellow bottom piece of a PET flask. It was interesting to me, that it has rootball of a lot thin roots. And this is exactly what everybody want Very Happy A soil was construction gravel (unsieved gravel with 0 - 4mm parts size) and soil for tropical plants 1:1.
I only barerooted it and replant it into an airpot (finally it arrived). I used different soil for planting, so I will see what will happen.

No leaves development and small leaves - after checking the container it was mostly filled with roots - maybe the replanting is a good choice.

My very first plant - tamarind - Page 2 Img_8617

Best regards
Jan
JanG.
JanG.

Back to top Go down

My very first plant - tamarind - Page 2 Empty Re: My very first plant - tamarind

Post  JanG. Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:38 pm

Well guys,
some things went wrong Rolling Eyes These airpots really need a lot of watering.
I was watering regularly, but I forgot two times and both plants I had in that containers got dried.

So I keep caring for two remaining plants and I will see.

Starting tropical bonsai trees in my climate seems to be really more difficult then I have thought.
JanG.
JanG.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2