Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2

2 posters

Go down

Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 Empty Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2

Post  apisit chuldecha Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:47 am

Hello all, this is the other one same concept styling with the same kind of material that I have them for 2.
Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 IMG_20150601_132450
this tree I would keep long horizon jin
Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 IMG_20150601_132450_1
Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 D87f770d-50a5-4322-93da-2e3776e0feda
after
Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 IMG_20150601_133108
I am still thinking about the right pot .
this tree number 2 , horizon thunder
Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 E22bd7b7-2b68-4702-8bd7-9132460a1b34
this is a tree number 1 almost the same concept without long jin
Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 2015-06-012014.56.45
Apisit
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2

Post  Tentakelaertje Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:08 pm

It's really different from what I'm used to see, and I got to admit I kinda like it. It's refreshing in a whole new way. I think, if you shorten the jins and the trunk this one tree is going to make a delicious show object in just a few years. Not that I have this very much knowledge of bonsai and shows, but I'd love to see it on mine Wink
Thanks for showing!

Regards, Maarten

Tentakelaertje

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 Empty Re: Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2

Post  apisit chuldecha Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:39 am

Tentakelaertje wrote:It's really different from what I'm used to see, and I got to admit I kinda like it. It's refreshing in a whole new way. I think, if you shorten the jins and the trunk this one tree is going to make a delicious show object in just a few years. Not that I have this very much knowledge of bonsai and shows, but I'd love to see it on mine Wink
Thanks for showing!

Regards, Maarten
Thank you ,Maarten.
the long Jin that I left them like that long just for any alternative option in the future ,once I found the right container maybe a rock or anything , I would cut off those long jin later.
number 2 tree
Hollywood Juniper first styling semi cascade number 2 IMG_20150713_144116
I put it into this pot first just for temporary.
Apisit.
apisit chuldecha
apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  Tentakelaertje Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:15 pm

The pot is goin' to be a hard one, yes Twisted Evil Very Happy

Tentakelaertje

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down