Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonsai Scroll Sell Off !!!

4 posters

Go down

Bonsai Scroll Sell Off !!! Empty Bonsai Scroll Sell Off !!!

Post  stacy allen muse Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:25 am

Some of you might know that I paint and sell Bonsai Scrolls as a business. Next Monday the 9th of February I will be going through and clearing out a lot of my scroll inventory that I painted and selling them at drastically reduced prices ! Need to make room for new inventory.

This will be an awesome opportunity to obtain some original hand painted art, for use in displaying with Bonsai, decorating you home or office, giving as gift, etc. The themes painted on the scrolls will vary from fish, birds, insects, and various animals to mountains, waterfalls, sea- scenes, and clouds with moons !

This will be on a FB event page that I created. Details in the link provided. Will ship international. Thanks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/748385335257484/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
stacy allen muse
stacy allen muse

Back to top Go down

Bonsai Scroll Sell Off !!! Empty Re: Bonsai Scroll Sell Off !!!

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:39 am

stacy !

we have communicated in the past via your website and at the time i was hoping that my wife would have purchased one of your sea themed scrolls for me as a gift Wink

but alas, the lass lapsed Crying or Very sad

even though that was a while ago, i remember your work with seascapes very well...

is this a fakebook only event ?
(sorry but i'm one of "those guys" that dont and will not use facebook... i know, i know... enough already Rolling Eyes )

anyways, i hope to get in on this as it just may be my chance to purchase one that i couldnt afford before (even though the price was right)...

thanks and let me know !
take care
kevin
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  stacy allen muse Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Hi Kevin,
I remember, and thank you for the compliments! I still have two or three of the sea scenes that in fact will be going up for sale. It is on Fakebook, reason being that unless I put up a website for it or list them on ebay and pay them for selling, I have no other Avenue that is easily accessible. Sorry...

Will be continuing to do scrolls however, in fact I am in the process of beginning production on a whole slew of new one's, that will be available at the normal price. This is just a wonderful way to help me clear out some inventory, and help others out at the same time. Cause I know some times money is tight, or one might be new to displaying their trees and need to spend money on everything else, and what better way to obtain some original hand painted art at reduced prices!

Also, I can, and do ship internationally,
seeing that I know a lot of folks here on this forum do reside outside the states, so I hope to see some of you there!!!
Thanks!
stacy allen muse
stacy allen muse

Back to top Go down

Post  Precarious Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Kev, I don't understand your hard line on facebook scratch . I'm not trying to sing it's praises, but neither is it useless. I use it some, in a very limited way Sleep . You can't catch something from it. Like anything else, it's what you make of it. Getting on Stacy's page and reading how the sale will work, I think it's set up pretty slick Idea . I love waterfalls, looking forward to it!
Precarious
Precarious

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:04 pm

I have moved this to "Announcements."

Please note that as a general rule we only allow one-time plugs for members' selling stuff. We suggest that the appropriate way to inquire of Stacy is via e-mail or Private messaging and not on the board. (Or, of course, Facebook, if you happen to be a Facebookie.)
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Precarious wrote:You can't catch something from it.  
no, but my computer system can... those tentacles reach deeper than folks want to know...

Stacy - i will shoot you a PM
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down