Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine!

+57
Roger Snipes
moyogijohn
stavros
eric sanders
Dave Martin
Sheila Becker
ybonsai
santi
Viriato Oliveira
bontailo
Jesse
Neil Jaeger
Lone
robert hill
Brett Summers
Peter E.
fiona
kauaibonsai
LANCE
DreadyKGB
gman
Mike Jones
jonathan e
Bugeye
irene_b
Marija Hajdic
Andrija Zokic
wabashene
Paul B (Scotland)
Rob Kempinski
bonsai monkey
aRodas
Martin S
Jonny D
my nellie
Peter Adams
Fuzzy
Dustin Mann
Curtis
Kev Bailey
Nik Rozman
peter krebs
mehrdadchavosh
Eric Newton
Seth Ellwood
Pavel Slovák
bobby little
Mario Stefano
Justin Hervey
NeilDellinger
waway
Stone Monkey
Jim Doiron
Harleyrider
bigsteve
leonardo
Carolee
61 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Empty Re: You showed me yours, I'll show you mine!

Post  santi Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello Will, Hello Tony, traductor en marcha:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/16/19/01/06/dsc02310.jpg
esto es una prueba para subir fotos
santi
santi

Back to top Go down

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Empty Re: You showed me yours, I'll show you mine!

Post  santi Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Parece que algo hago mal,cuando venga mi mujer le diré que me ayude
SORRY
santi
santi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:11 pm

No worries Santi. Love the bark on these trees. Spanish weather I should imagine.You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Dsc02310

Back to top Go down

Post  santi Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Hello,
A new try... now with my wife next to me.
I send you a top view of the tree

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Dsc02313
santi
santi

Back to top Go down

Post  santi Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Yamadori 2010

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Dsc02314

santi
santi

Back to top Go down

Post  santi Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:07 pm

More colects 2010

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Dsc02315
santi
santi

Back to top Go down

Post  santi Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:11 pm

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Dsc02316
santi
santi

Back to top Go down

Post  santi Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:16 pm

One more

You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Dsc02317
santi
santi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Some really promising material Santi. I see you left the best till last Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Update. Spring 2011You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Img_1417

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Update. Spring 2011.You showed me yours, I'll show you mine! - Page 10 Img_1418

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Jaeger Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Looking great Will. Most of my trees are still not leafed out. It has been a really cold spring. We had snow last saturday and a few flakes today.

Neil
Neil Jaeger
Neil Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post  ybonsai Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Looks beautiful!

The cascade elm is awesome in its new pot!

Best regards,
Yannick

ybonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 am

Thanks Neil and Yannick. I'm pleased with the progress of both trees although the carved Elm gives me palpitations every bloody year, as it takes forever to leaf up. This year I'm feeding ALL my trees every watering, to improve the ramification.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Ellwood Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:29 am

Will I think the carved elm is really comming in to it's own this year especially. And the smaller one is not to far behind great trees and good show .

Seth Ellwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Becker Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:51 am

Trees like this are all the answer one needs to the question, "why collect?" Can't say anything else besides..... wow.

Sheila Becker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:24 am

Hello Seth and thanks. Along time coming but fun all the same.

Hello Sheila and welcome to the forum. Collected trees, especially deciduous species are a very long term project compared with imported trees but knock spots off them in the long run in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Martin Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:14 am

Will,
I thought both your elms were overlooked at Bobb and it nice to see some pics of them, I marvel at the carved one every time I see it.

All the Phoenix boys have the same opinion of it as well.

If you do visit us I hope you will bring them with you!
Dave Martin
Dave Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  eric sanders Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm

hello will,

who made the pot's of the last two post?
eric sanders
eric sanders

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Dave Martin wrote:Will,
I thought both your elms were overlooked at Bobb and it nice to see some pics of them, I marvel at the carved one every time I see it.

All the Phoenix boys have the same opinion of it as well.

If you do visit us I hope you will bring them with you!

Hello Dave. A few others said that they thought my two were overlooked but Hey Ho....The selection and atmosphere and raising your game is what drives me to these events. I will definately gome down and visit the Phoenix boys as you have a wealth of knowledge to exchange. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Hello Eric. Hope you are well and keeping an eye on Machiel? The pots were made by Gordon Duffett and are stunning aren't they Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  eric sanders Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 pm

there a very nice indeed, things here are great.
and what about yourself? Very Happy
eric sanders
eric sanders

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:59 pm

eric sanders wrote:there a very nice indeed, things here are great.
and what about yourself? Very Happy

I am well thankyou Eric. Enjoying the rather hot and dry weather we are having at the moment. Unfortunately I spend most of the day in bed as I'm working nights for 2 weeks Sad , but I can go outside in the middle of the shift and listen to a Nightingale singing his head off from dusk till dawn. My trees are looking well too Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Martin Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:40 am

will baddeley wrote:Thanks Neil and Yannick. I'm pleased with the progress of both trees although the carved Elm gives me palpitations every bloody year, as it takes forever to leaf up. This year I'm feeding ALL my trees every watering, to improve the ramification.

Will,
What sort of fertiliser are you going to use and in what concentration, I know that Terry Adams and the other boys in Swindon dilute their butts (water that is) to feed every time that they water.
Dave Martin
Dave Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:36 am

Hello Dave. I am using Miraclegro and Chempak no 8 at full strength every watering. First I water everything, then I go round with a watering can with the feed. Trees are going balistic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next