Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll show you mine

Go down

I'll show you mine Empty I'll show you mine

Post  Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Well it's about time I showed you all some of my trees, they've had an awful 10 years (but then so have I) me being ill for the past 8 years or so meant that they had to survive on their own, poor things, didn't get fed much, nor repotted - watered when I could move but they stuck in in there, well feeling on the up so about thime they had a little TLC - all repotted, and looking not too shabby.

Here's my coppper beech, it was originally an air-layer from te old Birmingham boot fair - approx 20 years old, (The shiny thing is a 50p piece for scale)

Back to top Go down

I'll show you mine Empty sorry

Post  Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:42 pm

sorry everyone, but having problems trying to post images using the seving.com site -will try again

Back to top Go down

I'll show you mine Empty Copper beech

Post  Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Last edited by fiona on Wed May 05, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture posting assistance)

Back to top Go down

I'll show you mine Empty ah! some sort of success!!

Post  Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm

grrr! doncha just hate technology at times????

Ok, here's one of my hawthorns

https://servimg.com/view/15177903/6
I'll show you mine Hawtho12

I've had this for over 20 years, it was self-seeded in the garden - coming into flower for the very first time

Jap Larch

https://servimg.com/view/15177903/2
I'll show you mine Larch110

This was a sapling originally from the old smarlesbury nursery - about 20 years old as well

jap larch group/forest

https://servimg.com/view/15177903/8
I'll show you mine Larchf10

part of a group that I purchased from Glenbrook about 4 years ago - approx 11 of them at the time - they spent ages in an old plastic window box, choked with weeds till this spring

I'll post some more when I can figue out how to.... and I used to be a webdesigner too - you'd think I'd know how to handle technology lol!!

Windswept

Last edited by fiona on Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture posting assistance)

Back to top Go down

I'll show you mine Empty Re: I'll show you mine

Post  fiona Wed May 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Windswept, I may be wrong but I think perhaps you did not hit Upload after each copy and paste. When you post multiple pics to the one post, you must hit upload after each one.

Hope you don't mind but I sorted out your immediate problem. Practice makes perfect - why not use the testing area to do some more dry runs.

G' luck

Fiona
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

I'll show you mine Empty Re: I'll show you mine

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down