Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new collection

2 posters

Go down

My new collection Empty My new collection

Post  Gatra Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, friends.
I would like to show my new collection. Actually it is natural, not carved stone.

Best regard,
Gatra

My new collection Img-2013

My new collection Img-2014
Gatra
Gatra

Back to top Go down

My new collection Empty Re: My new collection

Post  ogie Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:03 am

Its Stalagmite Gatra ,
but prohibited in our country to dug it out...
Regards
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatra Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:25 pm

ogie wrote:Its Stalagmite Gatra ,
but prohibited in our country to dug it out...
Regards

Hello Ogie,

Thanks for viewing. Yes, it is also called stalagmite in my country. I am feeling deeply sorry that this stone is prohibited to be dug out there in your country. But, I am sure that your government have positive reason to set such regulation. Here, it is not prohibited as long as we don't dig it out in the national park or the restricted area. I understand that each country has different rules.

However, perhaps that is one of the aim of this forum: to knowing, sharing, respecting, and understanding each others. Smile

Sincerely yours,
Gatra
Gatra
Gatra

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:01 am

Hi Gatra,
Its ok no need to sau sorry.. How i wish we could do it here also but still dome do it illegally here thats why our natural resoursed are dipliding fast... Continue sharing at your end and if i go back to Indonesia again hope can visit you
Regards my Friend
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatra Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:29 pm

ogie wrote:Hi Gatra,
Its ok no need to sau sorry.. How i wish we could do it here also but still dome do it illegally here thats why our natural resoursed are dipliding fast... Continue sharing at your end and if i go back to Indonesia again hope can visit you
Regards my Friend

Yes, Ogie. I think your government policy is to saving and controlling the declining natural resources your country has. Here in Indonesia is also the same for certain things.

Wow, are you frequently going to Indonesia? Please dropping by to my house. My door is always opened. You may directly see the collection i have. Smile

Best regard,
Gatra
Gatra
Gatra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down