Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Steven's Garden not existing

+5
mehrdadchavosh
Russell Coker
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kev Bailey
my nellie
9 posters

Go down

Robert Steven's Garden not existing Empty Robert Steven's Garden not existing

Post  my nellie Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 pm

my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Robert Steven's Garden not existing Empty Re: Robert Steven's Garden not existing

Post  Kev Bailey Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:24 pm

That is absolutely dreadful. I'd love to know the whole story behind what happened here! My sincere sympathy for the loss of all those creations, Robert.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Robert Steven's Garden not existing Empty Re: Robert Steven's Garden not existing

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:55 am

This is realy sad news for the bonsaiworld....my sympathy is with Stewen and hes loss.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:32 am

I was saddened to see the devastation, even more so for our bonsai world that the money & politics could result in this blow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:32 pm

anyone know why the F&@% this happened ??? No

i tried running Pluit Bonsai Centre through the google goggles and got nada except for the OZ forum post...
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:53 pm

I'm with Kevin. This is sickening beyond belief.... I can't wait to hear the rest of this story. Why would anyone feel the need to do this? Crying or Very sad

R
Russell Coker
Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:09 pm

whats that protest slogan i seem to hear all the time... scratch

oh yeah !
now i remember:

NO JUSTICE
NO TREES

NO JUSTICE
NO TREES

NO JUSTICE
NO TREES

no... thats not right... Confused
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  mehrdadchavosh Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:59 am

What a sad news , So sorry to heard that. What's going on in this world? Confused Confused Confused
mehrdadchavosh
mehrdadchavosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:56 am

It was on FB..have it on my page...I will ask Roberts permission to send it here.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:27 am

Thanks to all friends for your comment and sympathy. Will come back in full story with authentic papers. Just want to say...WE ARE NOT ILLEGAL !...and the demolition is a cruelty, incapability and ignorance of our "legal" national bonsai organization who prefer to being busy with their bonsai politics.

Now I have many things in priority including the final preparation of our IBA&CB, my new garden etc.... Although I can save most of my best bonsai, but over 50% are damaged, partly damage, dead or stress...many are set back to at least 5 years time.... No one will stop me...instead, this is inspiring me ideas for the good sake of our community.
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Robert,

It doesn't make any sense right now and maybe it will never but we would like to hear what transpired that led to this sad event. Things can be replaced but time & life can't be...both are on those bonsai that got damaged and killed. I am sorry and just hope you bounce back stronger after this.
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:45 pm

I just read this post... I can't imagine a government or agency of people that would act like this; that would treat its people like this. Horrible how greed brings out the worst in people. I am so sorry this happened to you and your friends Robert; truly sorry!
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  RKatzin Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Words can not express how deeply troubled I am. Your works and your words have been such an inspiration to me and many others.

I have to ask, Robert, can we help? I want to do something in return for all you have done. Can I/we make a donation to your cause? Please let us help in your recovery, Sincerely, Rick
RKatzin
RKatzin

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:39 pm

RKatzin wrote:Words can not express how deeply troubled I am. Your works and your words have been such an inspiration to me and many others.

I have to ask, Robert, can we help? I want to do something in return for all you have done. Can I/we make a donation to your cause? Please let us help in your recovery, Sincerely, Rick

Thank you Rick...and others, for your simpathy and concern.
I am OK although lots of lost, collection and money and I am extremely busy right now working on my new place...plus the coming IBA&CB 2014.

I received many emails and messages from friends all over the world, some asking how I could cope with this situation with all mkind of shits throwing on me. I said :positive thinking ! I believe on grant design from up there, there is always positive side and can be a cross way that leading to a better path.
And that's it...these many things inspired me a lots withthe help of friends. We have plans and we are doing something good for the others. We will come out with something after October...we are sonsolidating now...

Once again, thank you all my friends. You make me stronger....
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Robert,

Positive attitude always get you over the humps of life a bit easier. Good for you.

Hopefully you saved the best trees we all (worldwide) admire. I cannot believe what happened and not sure why, but hopefully it opens bigger doors for you. Smile

Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Poink88 wrote:Robert,  

Positive attitude always get you over the humps of life a bit easier.  Good for you.

Hopefully you saved the best trees we all (worldwide) admire.  I cannot believe what happened and not sure why, but hopefully it opens bigger doors for you. Smile

Thanks Poink. A long story...will come back.
Many were saved but many were destroyed. Will post the pictures...
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down