Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England

3 posters

Go down

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Empty Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England

Post  Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:46 am

Had a great weekend with friends at the Camp by Ole Nordic Bonsai Center with Tony Tickle from England, as demonstrator.
enjoyed to be among friends so much, I forgot to take Photos of all trees for sharing...hope a another dane did, and post.

This was some of my entries...had a suiseki and a bonsai more, but these photos did not turn out OK.
Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Img_6210

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Img_6211

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Img_6212

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Img_6213

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Img_6214

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Img_6215

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Img_6216

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Empty Re: Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England

Post  HenrikSkov Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi Yvonne,

Yes it was a great weekend and I learned alot. The exhibition and workshops were great and all in all just a great weekend along with other bonsai nerds.

Unfortunately I diden't take any photos either. Neutral

Regards,
Henrik aka Henri (Tony preferred to pronounce my name in french Wink )

HenrikSkov

Back to top Go down

Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England Empty Re: Nordic Bonsai Center Camp, with Tony Tickle from England

Post  Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Hi henrik

We were all to busy talking with people to remember taking photos...what a luxury problem Smile

Blame me for the french Henri...Tony wispered to me..."how exacly do you pronounce hes name?". I said, just call him henry, as I knew he could do this without problems Cool ...it will probably be english bonsainame in the future...........

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  aab900 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:18 pm

ThumbsUp Very nice. I love them

aab900

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi aab900

Many thanks aab900  Smile ...hope you forgive me Henrik  I love you .

kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Beaurain Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:36 am

Wow and Double Wow.

Your entries are stunning Yvonne. The first entry I like the best, but all of them are absolutely delicious.
Your elements in display is nicely balanced.

The Picture stone of the Bamboo is very very good and the daiza fits like a glove, no doubt you made it?

Love and light
Andre Beaurain
Andre Beaurain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 am

Hi Andre

Many thanks, I am happy you like my entries ....I spend days ( and nights) to figure out how to exhibit the choosen trees, with the stands I have...witch tree witch stand, and also kusamono not to forget them, they are very important...the owerall color of the entire entry... is the tree owerpowered...it is some kind of a puzzle, and some times do I only see the mistakes when exhibiting, this time was I fairly pleased.
Everyone who exhibit a tree for the first time, have theese many thoughts...3 of the entries , among them was the tree on the first photo, was first time exhibits, next time will hopefully be more easy

I took a second look at what you call the bamboostone, and I have to agre it does look like bamboo at this distance...to me is it a lake in the evening with reeds in the front, pale green as they are, with 3-4 pink spots. the rest of the stone is brown basalt. I found it on a lucky day on shallow water in Denmark.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down