Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suiseki bonsai

5 posters

Go down

suiseki bonsai Empty suiseki bonsai

Post  riversoul Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:47 am

I like suiseki and suiseki bonsai, however, suiseki is the work of natural but the suiseki bonsai is the work reflect the fruit of wisdom of people.
In the art circle of Chinese, there is a saying “an excellent art work must come from natural and it should be beyond the natural”. Suiseki bonsai is as it.
I hear there are few classic modes to make a fine suiseki below:
1. Vast and farness mode
2. Depth and farness mode
3. Height and farness mode
4. Single scenery mode
suiseki bonsai 0c26e612
The suiseki bonsai is classic vast and farness mode, the topic is “万里江山入画图”. In English, it means “thousands of miles of landscape in bonsai”, I love the bonsai and its topic very much. You can imagine how large and beautiful landscape it contains, I was attracted and liked it when I saw it at first time, as if I can see a big river is running toward sea.

suiseki bonsai Qqac2071
It is a classic depth and farness suiseki bonsai, you can see some fishing boat are coming back into the depth among the mountains, and there still maybe more scenery there.

suiseki bonsai Qqac2072
The suiseki bonsai is high and farness mode. A river between two high mountains, you can not only see the height of mountains but also the far landscape.

suiseki bonsai Qqac2073
It is a classic single scenery mode suiseki bonsai, I also like it very much. There are few houses on the hill beside the river, how comfortable and agreeable life if you live there.

I also tried to make few suiseki bonsai with Yun Wu mountain stones by myself, but they are unsatisfactory.
suiseki bonsai 20140411
The small boat is too big compare with two Yun Wu stones, but I can not found another smaller boat to match it. The suiseki bonsai had been bought by an American bonsai dealer two months before.

suiseki bonsai 20140521

suiseki bonsai 20140522

Hope you can also like suiseki bonsai.

Thanks.

riversoul
riversoul
riversoul

Back to top Go down

suiseki bonsai Empty Re: suiseki bonsai

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:19 pm

riversoul wrote:
suiseki bonsai Qqac2073
It is a classic single scenery mode suiseki bonsai, I also like it very much. There are few houses on the hill beside the river, how comfortable and agreeable life if you live there.

this looks absolutely beautiful...
i would love to see a larger image or some closer detail pictures.

thank you for posting this.
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:03 am

I really APPRECIATE your posting and sharing....THANK-YOU.....
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:00 am

Hi Riversoul,
I don't think there is such a thing as SUISEKI BONSAI but Suiseki And Bonsai "Yes" your art form representing of your post are called Penjing in my country and also in parlance of other maybe called Tray Landscape. IMHO your other stone display are nice but putting it in your context suiseki bonsai is a bit disarray to people who would like to learn Suiseki and Bonsai individually. I'm not being disrespectfull to you,but just want an honest opinion from others to... I know a lot of us including myself enjoy people like you sharing your skill and talent. But if it creates wrong concept we will defy its true meaning of what is BONSAI AND SUISEKI...

thanks
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  riversoul Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:54 am

thank, ogie you are right.
Infact, there is not " suiseki bonsai" in English, in China, it call" 山水盆景" or "水旱盆景". it is one kind of "penjing", and it made by most stones or suiseki, some of this penjing witout any plant, I don't know how to express in Engosh, so I only call it "suiseki bonsai"
thank you again for your posting to every memer in IBC.

with best regards.

riversoul
riversoul
riversoul

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi Riversoul ,

Your chinese when translate directly is "Mountain,Water,Penjing" i hope it helps, thanks for sharing.

Regards  Very Happy

Last edited by ogie on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add on)
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Thank you for helping IBC Stone Forum members to clearer understanding, Ogie.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:59 am

Hi Chris ,
 Embarassed hope I'm helping in my on little way... Riversoull has posted many beautiful stone. Wish all of us can contribute more,regards

Thanks Riversoul and keep posting
Ogie
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Riversoul's description of stones in his region has been extraordinary. I am very grateful for his generosity.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down