Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora.

4 posters

Go down

Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora. Empty Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora.

Post  amazonida Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:05 pm

hi, let me introduce you the jaboticaba tree Myrciaria cauliflora, produces 3 times in a year....it is a native from Brazil... the berries are sweet...
Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora. Dsc00510
the fruits ready to eat....
Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora. Dsc00719

Last edited by amazonida on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : show the plant size)

amazonida

Back to top Go down

Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora. Empty Re: Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora.

Post  John Quinn Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:52 am

Nice fruit. I have had one for some time but it has rarely put out a flower or two, no fruit. Can we see the whole tree?
John Quinn
John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora. Empty Re: Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora.

Post  tiennavi Thu May 22, 2014 9:21 am

amazonida wrote:hi, let me introduce you the jaboticaba tree Myrciaria cauliflora, produces 3 times in a year....it is a native from Brazil... the berries are sweet...
Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora. Dsc00510
the fruits ready to eat....
Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora. Dsc00719

nice fruit! may I know that this kind of tree can live in the south of vietnam ( Ho Chi Minh city)?
p/s: this tree, how many years? you grow it from seed or by air layer?
thanks alot!
tiennavi
tiennavi

Back to top Go down

Brazilian native , Myrciaria cauliflora. Empty Brazilian Native

Post  bonsaisr Fri May 23, 2014 11:37 pm

The name has been changed. It is now Plinia cauliflora. Let me know if you want to subscribe to my glossary of the correct names of 175 bonsai species.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down