Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki

4 posters

Go down

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Empty The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Bob came over... Hi Bob.

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Bob-1710

we worked on quite a few trees today, Bob cleaned up a few stumps on his lovely Hawthorn, in Spring he will start the styling.

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Bob-ca10

we also repotted my Tanuki (yes I have one)... who says Tanuki are a short cut... this one has taken 10 years to get to this.

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Tanuki10

this is what it look like three years ago

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Tanuki11

Last edited by Tony on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Empty Re: The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki

Post  Harleyrider Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Either Bob's shrunk, or you've grown?

And as for the tanuki, it may have taken 10 years to reach this stage, but to be fair it was a packet of seeds when you started! Very Happy
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Empty I guess that's worth two Bob then

Post  Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:48 am

Harleyrider wrote:Either Bob's shrunk, or you've grown? Very Happy
This is NOT Bob Little... it is Bob Brunt Rolling Eyes

I guess that's worth two Bob then bounce

Tony

Back to top Go down

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Empty Re: The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki

Post  leonardo Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 pm

I love the stone path in the garden and the pheonix (species ?). Is Bob a monk? Has the monk shrunk? He has a monastic expression about him of sorts I believe.

Ciao....Leonardo

leonardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Nah, it's just his bald spot.

Maybe we should call him Brother Bob?
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Empty The Curious Incident of the Bob int the Garden with a Tanuki

Post  Bob Brunt Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:46 am

Cor Blimey you cheeky lot.
.There's no bald patch there Steve ..lots of grey though . I may be small and often called Ferrodo and every Monday my colleagues at work ask if I've fallen out of any of my trees ....but I'm cute. .......I must admit that 1st pic does make me look like a Hobbit....Even Treebeard is even building me a new home in his " The scouring of the shire,Bagshot row remade post..Tee hee.
Leonardo says I've a Monastic expression.I can live with that..A Bonsai Monk.mmmm I could do that ...

Thanks Tony..We got through a lot of work there.............I had a great day.
Bob Brunt
Bob Brunt

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Hey Bob. Don't you go apologising now! It's pretty darn obvious to me that us shorties are the real deal. The same abundance of personality, energy and quality as the lanky dudes, but hard-packed into our "compact" framework. Man, we're superhuman under those terms!

Bob, we need to stand up for ourselves!

Oh S**t! We are standing up!
The Curious Incident of the Bob in the Garden with a Tanuki Doh10
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down