Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014

+12
Wisnu Jakas
kauaibonsai
AlainK
my nellie
Budi Sulistyo
J.Enecio
law
PROTONWIRA
bonsaisr
Enrique
newzealandteatree
Robert Steven
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014

Post  my nellie Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:40 am

How have I missed this one?
Robert Steven wrote:Go..go..go......
INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 10878_10
It's brilliant! Inventive! It made me lough, indeed.
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014

Post  Robert Steven Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:29 am

What is left on the right, and what is right on the left ?

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Balanc10
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:40 pm

wonderfull work of art. I also love the tecnique for windswept! that one is great. cheers from mexico

Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Thanks Enrique, these are all on the process to stimulate and motivate people's inspiration for new ideas and concept for our next year event.
We are now preparing the real display creation for a "warming-up" exhibition this month to promote the International Bonsai Art & Culture Biennale 2014...

Will be back....

Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  AlainK Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 pm

That's incidently bonsai.

Great performance. Cool 
AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Just to share another display idea. The background is an Arabic calligraphy..

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Nurul_10
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:44 am

Maybe you will like this.
I am exploring new concept of bonsai display for our next year event International Bonsai Art & Culture Biennale 2014http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/.

This is based on the 3-D drawing principle, everything is flat on the paper except the bonsai and the grass.

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 _mg_4910

Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Preparing for our Pre-IBA&CB 2014.....

Stay in tune at :

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 _mg_4911

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 _mg_4912
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  kauaibonsai Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:39 am

amazingly thoughtful displays. congratulations, robert.

best wishes, friend.

sam

kauaibonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks Sam.
We try to collaborate bonsai with other art form to accomodate some innovative idea and different display concept.
Make sure you will come...
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:12 am

One of the artist in our IBA&CB 2014 committee plan to do the 3-D street painting on the floor of the venue at Vredeburg Fortress Museum.
In the middle, there will be a bonsai, might be a real one or a painting....

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Bonsai11
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:38 am

Budi Sulistyo wrote:Hi Robert,

I personally hope that the event will be successful. It will be a very unique show combining styling, creativity, art and bonsai. Congratulations on preparing the event.
I wish many bonsai friends from abroad will come and enjoy the beauty and hospitality of Yogyakarta, an old town, the central of civilization in Indonesia.

Budi

Just to repost.

I still wish many friends from abroad would come to this event despite two invitations now for separate events in a very close time period. It will not be for the benefits of Indonesian bonsai only but for The whole bonsai community if we come and work together as one brotherhood.

Sigh....  pale 

regards,
jun

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisnu Jakas Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Hi Friends  Very Happy ,

I am glad to know that in Indonesia there would be some international bonsai exhibition, October 2014. I hope that I could increase the passion of bonsai art.

As widely known that Indonesia is the largest archipelago country in the world, consisting of thousands islands . There are many species of trees and culture in each islands . This makes Indonesia has many diverse communities, culture and the art of bonsai . There are hundreds of clubs, bonsai community and organizations, most of them joined the AKSISAIN (The Association of Indonesian Art of Bonsai Clubs) .

“International Bonsai , Art and Culture Biennale” was organized by FHI-AKSISAIN, endorsed by the government and the Yogyakarta Palace. On 18-21 October 2014 We’d like to showcase not only bonsai but collaboration among bonsai, art and culture in IBA&CB .

Please come to Indonesia and enjoy bonsai , culture and tourism. We're pleased to serve you as our guests. Bonsai for fun , friendship and humanity .

Best regards  Very Happy ,
Chairman of AKSISAIN and IBA&CB

Wisnu Jakas

Wisnu Jakas

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:47 pm

jun wrote:
Budi Sulistyo wrote:Hi Robert,

I personally hope that the event will be successful. It will be a very unique show combining styling, creativity, art and bonsai. Congratulations on preparing the event.
I wish many bonsai friends from abroad will come and enjoy the beauty and hospitality of Yogyakarta, an old town, the central of civilization in Indonesia.

Budi

Just to repost.

I still wish many friends from abroad would come to this event despite two invitations now for separate events in a very close time period. It will not be for the benefits of Indonesian bonsai only but for The whole bonsai community if we come and work together as one brotherhood.

Sigh....  pale 

regards,
jun

Hi Jun,

I still wish for the success of your event. Congratulations Pak Wisnu Jaka

Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:11 pm

Hi Jun,

I still wish for the success of your event. Congratulations Pak Wisnu Jaka

Budi

Thank you very much sir.

We all wish for the success of all your Indonesian events.

and BTW, It is not my event. But more of an Indonesian event. I am just one of the well wishers.

Respectfully yours,
jun  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:40 pm

The brochure of International Bonsai Art & Culture Biennale 2014 is now AVAILABLE !!!

You can download the attached PDF file at : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2261678/Brochure%20-%20IBA%26CB%202014%20(English)/IBA%26CB%202014-Catalog.pdf

All the information is on the brochure. We are still solving the problem of our website (hopefully will only take another few days to fix back the data), however, you can use the form on the brochure to register.

If any question, please send email to robertbonsai@hotmail.com or info@internationalbonsaibiennale.com

Please help us to share....
Thank you and hope to meet you in Yogyakarta.

Robert S.
http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/

Here is another display you will see in Yogyakarta....

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 _mg_5410
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:30 pm

Finally...our website is working well now and you can start to register online.
You can also download our brochure at : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2261678/Brochure%20-%20IBA%26CB%202014%20(English)/IBA%26CB%202014-Catalog.pdf

Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Down Under Jason Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:48 am

Really hope I can make it! Shaping up to be an awesome show Smile

Down Under Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:39 am

Down Under Jason wrote:Really hope I can make it! Shaping up to be an awesome show Smile

Jason, Australia will be one of the largest group coming. We are close...
BTW, I will be in Pert in April for the Bonsai Society of Western Australia, hope to meet you there.
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:19 am

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 16598_10

GOOD FRIENDLY Ads! Looks like we'll have some friendly bonsai days in this event. Hundreds of serious world class bonsai, a very serious show but with friendly atmosphere.

See you!

Back to top Go down

Post  Down Under Jason Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:43 am

Robert Steven wrote:
Down Under Jason wrote:Really hope I can make it! Shaping up to be an awesome show Smile

Jason, Australia will be one of the largest group coming. We are close...
BTW, I will be in Pert in April for the Bonsai Society of Western Australia, hope to meet you there.

Just a stones throw away, so am hoping to be there Smile If all goes well I will be there with bells on

Can't wait to meet you either Robert, am very excited to say the least!

Down Under Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:03 am

jun wrote:GOOD FRIENDLY Ads! Looks like we'll have some friendly bonsai days in this event. Hundreds of serious world class bonsai, a very serious show but with friendly atmosphere.

See you!

Jun, this is certainly a very serious event, but we will make it in such a "informal" way, relaxing and fun. We will do EVERYTHING in different way starting from the way we greet our guests at the airport till you leave..will be lots of suprises and fun. Our rule is " whatever how normally done, we will do it different way !". No necktie please...we hate it !

LOL, hundreds of top class bonsai are ready in artistic display....

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 _mg_5317

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Gunard11

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 _mg_5710

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 _mg_5810

------------------------

Jason,

Make sure to pack your costume for the International Culture Night at the Sultan King Palace.
Traditional costume are prefered, but no rules, you can be as funny as you wish...

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Costum17

No pets please.....

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Costum18

...but a fake one is OK....

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Costum19

Your spouse is welcome....

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Costum20

...and your kids of course....

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Costum21

No weapon in the Palace, but for this one, you will have your name tag...

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Costum22
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Down Under Jason Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:36 am

Robert Steven wrote:

Jason,

Make sure to pack your costume for the International Culture Night at the Sultan King Palace.
Traditional costume are prefered, but no rules, you can be as funny as you wish...

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 Costum17

Thats not really dressing up for me, as I wear something like that every day Wink hahaha Razz

Down Under Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderkeeper Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:30 am

Very creative art of bonsai.
Wonderkeeper
Wonderkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Wonderkeeper wrote:Very creative art of bonsai.

Thanks Wonderkeeper.
This is the first bonsai exhibition ever done with new presentation concept to accommodate creative and innovative inspiration, to collaborate bonsai art with other art forms, because we believe art is a living thing and has no limit in conveying messages of the creator. We hope this will open a new perspective to the bonsai word, and bring more fun to bonsai art.
Yet, you will also witness many “conventional” display but in better way. Every bonsai will be displayed one-by-one in separate tokonoma, with background and accessories such as accent-plant, scroll etc. Nothing will be less than what you see at the high-class bonsai show !

We simply want our international guests to enjoy the best bonsai of Indonesia in different perspective ! Only selected bonsai will be allowed to participate in IBA&CB 2014, because we want to show ONLY best bonsai from Indonesia….and we will only do it in every 2 years…..

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 _mg_5712

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014 - Page 3 _mg_5510

BTW, good news for our international guests, our friends from PPBI will keep the same date for their Grand Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition from 11 - 19 October, so you can join our tour to visit this exhibition before going to Yogyakarta : http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bandung-parahyangan-bonsai-tour/

.... or join our tour to Bali after Yogyakarta to visit private bonsai collection:
http://www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com/tour-travel/bali-island-of-paradise/

Bravo 2014, The Indonesian Bonsai Year !
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next