Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my Diaoke (carving) on Juniper

+7
ogi uyehara
efishn
DaveLeeQuinn
Tona
Todd Ellis
PROTONWIRA
jrodriguez
11 posters

Go down

Some of my Diaoke (carving) on Juniper  Empty Some of my Diaoke (carving) on Juniper

Post  jrodriguez Sat May 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Some of my Diaoke (carving) on Juniper  Dsc_7111

Tree had no deadwood whatsoever and was grown in my fields for a period of 15 years.
jrodriguez
jrodriguez

Back to top Go down

Some of my Diaoke (carving) on Juniper  Empty Re: Some of my Diaoke (carving) on Juniper

Post  PROTONWIRA Sat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Very nice. Impressive!
Tks for share
PROTONWIRA
PROTONWIRA

Back to top Go down

Some of my Diaoke (carving) on Juniper  Empty Re: Some of my Diaoke (carving) on Juniper

Post  Todd Ellis Sun May 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Lovely image!
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tona Sun May 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Very nice job!! Thanks for sharing!!
Tona
Tona
Tona

Back to top Go down

Some of my Diaoke (carving) on Juniper  Empty inspiring

Post  DaveLeeQuinn Mon May 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Thanks for posting.
DaveLeeQuinn
DaveLeeQuinn

Back to top Go down

Post  efishn Mon May 20, 2013 2:08 pm

hi,

the tree is lovely. the pic is a little bit contrast.

Efi

efishn
efishn

Back to top Go down

Post  ogi uyehara Wed May 22, 2013 7:21 am

nice tree! bounce
ogi uyehara
ogi uyehara

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Beaurain Fri May 24, 2013 9:40 am

efishn wrote:hi,

the tree is lovely. the pic is a little bit contrast.

Efi

Rodriguez your carving is very professional, I know cause I cant do it like you, it takes alot of practice, ask Yvonne..hihihihihiihi

The colour of the pot and the brightness of the green foliage are actually complementary colours, they make each other appear brighter, when combined it will produce a mid grey.

What a stunning effect!

Love and light
Andre Beaurain
Andre Beaurain

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Thu May 30, 2013 10:09 pm

very good for the time taken so far.

Personally i see the crown as very wide at the moment, reducing the heaviness from the upper right area may make the overall tree appear more mature, then it would be in keeping with the carved trunk.

Great photo quality as always, a little bright and gawdy maybe? but that may just be the picture software options used, and it works well online to be fair

cheers
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  Fore Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Very nicely done Jrodriguez! I've looked at the Diako website before and looked at the book, and their tools. Could you share what was useful and what tools you used? For ex., was the book helpful? Were their tools useful if you used them. If not, what did you use? I've been seriously thinking about the Diako method.

Thanks
Chris
Fore
Fore

Back to top Go down

Post  bontailo Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:01 am

Well done!
bontailo
bontailo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down