Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested in American made bonsai pot

5 posters

Go down

Interested in American made bonsai pot Empty Interested in American made bonsai pot

Post  Barry M Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:44 pm

I am interested in purchasing an American made bonsai pot that is oval, unglazed, ceramic and of rather simple traditional design. I would like to buy it directly from the pottery maker but I have been unable to find such a maker. I would appreciate information as to who I can contact. Please reply on the board or send me a private message. Thank you.

Barry M

Back to top Go down

Interested in American made bonsai pot Empty Re: Interested in American made bonsai pot

Post  David D Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 am

Sara Rayner of Red Wing Minnesota, great pots for bonsai, has a website, extremely nice pots.
David D
David D

Back to top Go down

Interested in American made bonsai pot Empty Re: Interested in American made bonsai pot

Post  John Quinn Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:41 am

Sara makes great pots. See also Dale Cochoy's threads right here on IBC...
https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t249-some-pots-for-the-new-gallery
John Quinn
John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:12 am

Unable to find such a maker? You've been a member of this forum since July 5, 2009 and you haven't seen anything by Dale, Rob, Paul, Byron, Roger or Kitoi you like?
Russell Coker
Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry M Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:41 am

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. These are some very impressive pots. I'll now look them over (as well as any others anybody else suggests).

Barry M

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Russell Coker wrote:
Unable to find such a maker? You've been a member of this forum since July 5, 2009 and you haven't seen anything by Dale, Rob, Paul, Byron, Roger or Kitoi you like?

Sorry for jumping in but I'm also looking for traditional pots. Can you let me/us know who the following American potters are: Rob, Paul, Byron, Roger

thanks!

reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Sure. Rob Addonizio, Paul Katich (pjkatich here), Byron Myrick and Roger Snipes.
Russell Coker
Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down