Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonsai Potter Showcase Horst Heinzlreiter #6

4 posters

Go down

Bonsai Potter Showcase Horst Heinzlreiter #6 Empty Bonsai Potter Showcase Horst Heinzlreiter #6

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 pm

We all know Horst is one of Europe's most exciting artists creating beautiful pots and he has shown many here. NOW you get to meet Horst in person (so to speak) In this showcase Horst lets us into his world and describes how he approaches his work.

Lots more showcases Here

Back to top Go down

Bonsai Potter Showcase Horst Heinzlreiter #6 Empty Re: Bonsai Potter Showcase Horst Heinzlreiter #6

Post  peter krebs Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your beautiful videos, everything is very interesting. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Best wishes
Peter
peter krebs
peter krebs

Back to top Go down

Bonsai Potter Showcase Horst Heinzlreiter #6 Empty Re: Bonsai Potter Showcase Horst Heinzlreiter #6

Post  Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:25 pm

peter krebs wrote:Hi Tony,

Thank you for your beautiful videos, everything is very interesting. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Best wishes
Peter

I'm coming for you Peter...

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Tony

Thanks for your wonderful videos. If you go and get an interview with Peter please take me with you, pretty please

Regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  peter krebs Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:06 am

Hi Tony,
hi Andy,

If you are on the road in Germany, then you are welcome warmly at me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Best wishes
Peter
peter krebs
peter krebs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Addonizio Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:34 am

Kudos Tony, another great video!

Horst has always been a big inspiration for me. I love his inventiveness and unique personal style.

Oh, and when you see Peter, you might want to ask him exactly HOW he forms his pots...we are quite intrigued over here in the peanut gallery...... Razz

Best wishes,
Rob
Rob Addonizio
Rob Addonizio

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Doiron Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:52 am

I saw the first few seconds with the sound off but I think it would be hilarious if Walter made a random over-the-shoulder cameos in all of your videos from now on. thumbs up Great video, I have been forcing my wife to watch them to inspire her to make me more pots. Thanks
Jim Doiron
Jim Doiron

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:34 am

Thanks Rob and Jim.

I am working my way through the potters of Europe (and beyond) as and when I meet up. I have 3 others in the can (so to speak)

Walters 'appearance' was directed into the film.... it worked out way better than I could have imagined!

Would you guys like to PM me with the questions YOU would like asked Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down