Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre little trees made from seed and seedling

+15
Sakaki
my nellie
Wendi
tmmason10
Andre Beaurain
Rui Marques
akhater
R3mco
pongsatorn.k
Neil Jaeger
John Quinn
Poink88
moyogijohn
Jerry Meislik
xuan le
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Empty Re: Tre little trees made from seed and seedling

Post  Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:07 am

Many thanks Tranbac and Kirk

The apples need a lot of Water, I have made sure they never went dry, but have used a good drain, to make sure they was not weath.
I can come back with some photos later ( spring has not sprung yet) of the a couple of the trees, with a little story of how I have improved them, and used what they wanted to do if let alone.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Empty Re: Tre little trees made from seed and seedling

Post  my nellie Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Yvonne Graubaek wrote:... ...I can come back with some photos later ( spring has not sprung yet) of the a couple of the trees, with a little story of how I have improved them, and used what they wanted to do if let alone... ...
Yes! Will you please, Yvonne!
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rui Marques Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Yvonne Graubaek wrote:Many thanks Tranbac and Kirk

The apples need a lot of Water, I have made sure they never went dry, but have used a good drain, to make sure they was not weath.
I can come back with some photos later ( spring has not sprung yet) of the a couple of the trees, with a little story of how I have improved them, and used what they wanted to do if let alone.

Kind regards Yvonne

We are waiting for that.
If you've already created a specific topic just place it here.
Thanks.
Rui Marques
Rui Marques

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:54 am

I have repottet the small Acer campestre in a slightly bigger pot, in the hope it will grow more and faster, and sooner make the new scar look older
Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Img_5110

The apple I was tired of "forcing" to grow the desiret way....wanting to use what the tree wanted insteadt
Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Img_5111
This photo of the tree made from seed, is from 1996....It kept shooting from the base, witch became stronger and stronger, and  took the streinght from the top, witch I really had not got right anyway, back then.

Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Img_5112
In 2005 had I given in, and cut it back...wanted to use what the tree had to offer.

Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Img_5113
In 2012 was the tree like this...

Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Img_5114
Today 2014 does it look like this...as the tiny tree natural have small leaves, and not really make fat branches, am I this year going to feed it a lot, to see what happens.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:44 pm

I have just shown this tree in the topic with sacrificebranches.....but on page 1 in this topic, can you see the very first photo of the tree.... 2 years progression....in the future will i show it here  Smile 
Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Img_5122

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Rui Marques Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:41 am

Hi Yvonne,

Your trees keep me inspiring.
Rui Marques
Rui Marques

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:33 am

Thanks Rui

The malus sylvestris from page 1, had in my opinion too fat branches, and I decided to go in a difrent direction with the tree this year....Cut the tree hard back during the Winter, and fed it like I was paid to do it, in early spring, it has resulted in many thin branches

Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Img_5417
The tree is standing 13 cm tall.
look forward to take a closer look at in the Winter, to see what to do NeXT.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:14 pm

I have this little Acer plataniodes ( red )....normaly do they have LARGE leafes

Tre little trees made from seed and seedling - Page 3 Img_5812

It is a seedling from1999, and has been in a shohinpot always....the nebari has ben made by growing up, and cut dawn, and larger pots in the fall.
This winter had I pottet the tree in a big pot, as I wanted a bigger tree...it is standing 17 cm tall now.
Appears the leafes can be kept small in a big pot, would have thought they would grow big this year, like they have ben inbetween during the years of training.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  akhater Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 am

You rock !!!!!

wonderful trees

akhater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3