Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008

+17
Vance Wood
korf
gman
Russell Coker
my nellie
shannon
Arno
landerloos
thomasj
Storm
BrianG
handy mick
Hombre
Todd Ellis
Orion
Eastern Bonsai
Pavel Slovák
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008

Post  yamasuri Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 am

I still like better initial styling. Another great work Pavel
yamasuri
yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008

Post  MikeG Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:55 am

Definitely a step forward. It looks more open and natural then the first styling. Looked too much like a mushroom before to me. Fantastic!
MikeG
MikeG

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi yamasuri and Mike
Thank you very much for yours nice coments and compliments. Very Happy

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Vance Wood Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:18 pm

It looks like what I would do to the tree if I had your vision, artistry, and talent.  It amazes me how you can look at a seeming nonsense  jumble of uninteresting branches and bring them together to form this wonderful image that is so beautiful and compelling.  The tree seems to have a soul.  I believe the Japanese call it Kami.
Vance Wood
Vance Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Floris Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:58 am

Wonderfull work, well done!

Floris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2