Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008

+17
Vance Wood
korf
gman
Russell Coker
my nellie
shannon
Arno
landerloos
thomasj
Storm
BrianG
handy mick
Hombre
Todd Ellis
Orion
Eastern Bonsai
Pavel Slovák
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Empty Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Hi all friends

Last year I bought a pine tree. Many people did not like this tree. I created a project. Implementation began last autumn. Today I finished my first stylinng. Very Happy
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Jiuz_110
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Jiuz_510
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Jiuz_511
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Jiuz_512
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Jiuz_513
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Jiuz_610
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Jiuz_611
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Jiuz_612

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/galerie/pinus-sylvestris---yamadori-s-jinem-a-uzlem-2008/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

dprm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008

Post  Eastern Bonsai Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Very nice bonsai. Thanks for the great pictures. Is that the final pot it is in?
Abe
Eastern Bonsai
Eastern Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008

Post  Orion Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:24 pm

What was there not to like about it??? That's a super 1st transformation; your work is always an education to many of us.
Orion
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 am

Incredible transformation Pavel! This is one for the bonsai book you're going to write! Very Happy
Best,
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hombre Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:32 am

Once again my friend accomplished a tree which prima facie seemed without a lot of potential to transform it into something very nice.
Bravo
my best regards Lazaros
Hombre
Hombre

Back to top Go down

Post  handy mick Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Pavel the magician. thumbs up
Well-done

Mick

handy mick

Back to top Go down

Post  BrianG Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:53 pm

cheers another incredible tree! ... if your running out of space to keep any of them? I would glad to take a couple off your hands. Or if your looking to adopt a 37 yr old son to help with chores such as cut the grass, rake leaves or even help and learn bonsai Very Happy ... I'm your guy!
BrianG
BrianG

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Impressive!
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi Abe
Thank you. Sometime around the new pot. Until I can find. Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Orion
thank you for nice compliments. Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Todd
Thank you for nice compliments. Me and a book? I think not. Very Happy
Time will tell. Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Lazaros and Mick
Thank you for yours very nice coments and compliments. Very Happy
Pavel

Hi Storm
Thank you Very Happy .
Pavel

Hi Brian
Thank you for your nice coments and compliments Very Happy .
I have limited my collection to about 35 trees. Space is enough. But the more I can not for myself, still working on other trees clients. Wink Very Happy There is no more time.
If you come to visit, very glad to see you. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  thomasj Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Pavel,
I must agree with everyone else that your work with this tree is really awesome. All your work is really good and I'm glad you post it often as I look forward to seeing it. Congratulations my friend. Very Happy
thomasj
thomasj

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 pm

I am puzled that many people didnt like this tree from the start, its a great tree without a doubt.

Very nice transformation Pavel.

Kind regards
Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Arno Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 am

Nice Tree

When doing a design like this or the mant you do, Do you cut then wire or wire first them remove wht dosent work?

Arno
Arno
Arno

Back to top Go down

Post  shannon Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 am

Fantastic transformation Pavel, great use of material.

Well done!!

Regards
Shannon
shannon
shannon

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 am

Pavel Slovák wrote: ... ... Many people did not like this tree. I created a project. Implementation began last autumn. ... ...
I am definitely not among them, Pavel! Smile
Yes, this is the important thing: to be able to envision "a project" for the future.
The implementation of your "project" justifies absolutely the purchase of this raw material, in my humble opinion.
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Pavel Slovák wrote:
Last year I bought a pine tree. Many people did not like this tree. I created a project. Implementation began last autumn. Today I finished my first stylinng. Very Happy

I bet they like it now!!
Russell Coker
Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi Thomas, Peter, Shannon and Russell
Thank you very much for yours very nice compliments. I appreciate that. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi Alexandra
The tree was prepared for a seminar for clients. Unfortunately, nobody was interested in this tree. So I started to work alone. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi Arno
Thank you very much.
First, I do Cuts branches. Then wire. It is always a few extra branches. They remove during shaping. Very Happy
I hope I have well understood the question. Wink
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Arno Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:08 pm

pavel

you understand the question perfect, thank you
I often get carried away with the cutting only to relize after wiring I cut too much Embarassed I have a coulpe junipers and they always look a mess before styling
its amazing your vision and talent to see the tree in such a mess

Arno
Arno
Arno

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Empty Nice, Very Nice

Post  gman Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:19 am

Hi Pavel,
Another great transformation and like many others I look forward to your postings as they provide us many photos of each step along the way to a final design or style.
Do you sketch or draw a basic design or just have a vision and work and modify along the way?
Cheers
Graham
gman
gman

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi Arno
Thank you for replies. Very Happy I think a lot depends on the amount of practice and experience. Learning to observe.
Pavel

Hi Graham
Thank you for your nice compliments. Yes I do I paint a lot. I think it's very good preparation for working with space. Very Happy
Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi all friends
Today I worked restyling pine.
I think I took a step forward. Very Happy

Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Dsc08612
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Dsc08613
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 Dsc08614
Pinus sylvestris -yamadori with jin and node - 2008 A_210

Greetings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/galerie/pinus-sylvestris---yamadori-s-jinem-a-uzlem-2008/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  korf Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi Pavel,

I always watch your transformations and I have to admit that they are so inspiring. This one is another example of your capabilities and your aesthetics. Thanks for sharing. It is always a lesson.

regards

Costas

korf

Back to top Go down

Post  Vance Wood Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 am

landerloos wrote:I am puzled that many people didnt like this tree from the start, its a great tree without a doubt.

Very nice transformation Pavel.

Kind regards
Peter

Sometimes not liking is akin to not having and idea about what to do with it. Obviously Pavel has an idea about everything he puts his hands on. A great artist will always find a way to create art even if it is out of banana peels.
Vance Wood
Vance Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:50 am

Hi Costas and Vance
Think you very much for yours very nice coments and compliments. I appreciate that. Very Happy

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:19 am

good morning,

another great start for a tree - nice work.

i feel the one unique thing this tree has is the low natural jin - when the foliage pads on the lower branch fills out lots of the jin will be hidden, or do you plan to move this branch or wire the foliage away so the jin is still visible?

cheers Marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 am

Hi Marcus.
thank you for the nice comments. Yes, you write correctly. Originally I wanted to remove the lower branch. During the work, I decided to leave the branch yet. After all, it's factory buds on spring start. Very Happy
Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next