Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE"

+3
Jay Gaydosh
Karen Harkaway
Pavel Slovák
7 posters

Go down

Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Empty Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE"

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi all friends.

I recently finished first in styling this very special pine. Original owner's shaping up. I got it in autumn 2009.
I think that this species is literally evil, but I'm happy with the outcome and the future of this tree can be very positive. Twisted Evil Very Happy

pic. 1 - original yamadori
Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Da_110
Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Da_310
Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Da_410
Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Da_510
Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Da_1810
after first styling
Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Da_2810
virtual - future
Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Kopie_12

Pavel

more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/techniky-tvarovani_-pestitelske-postupy-a-vyvoj/pinus-sylvestris-2006-_-yamadori-uzel_
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Empty Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE"

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:15 am

Excellent work again Pavel. Looks like you had your work cut out with this difficult piece of material. Well done Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE"

Post  Karen Harkaway Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:53 pm

What an interesting specimen! It looks like you have it off to a great start.
Karen Harkaway
Karen Harkaway

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE"

Post  Jay Gaydosh Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:09 pm

I was a tad scared when I saw the firts photos. Nice recovery! I haven't don't much with the conifers to date, especially pines, but I am learning to appreciate the fact that many of them can be contorted to amazing degrees to correct trunk and branch movement.

Again, nice work!

Jay
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi Will and Karen.
Thank you for your positive response. Very Happy

Hi Jay.
Thank you for the compliment. Yes, the Pines have many similarities. In the mountains, visiting the many examples of "mad" Very Happy compositions. In this case, I tried to maintain the character of an unusual tree with regard to the composition. Smile

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  anttal63 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 pm

You the man Pav! cheers
anttal63
anttal63

Back to top Go down

Post  sitarbonsai Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:37 am

Yet another great work of Pavel Slovak
I would love to see it once it looks like the virtual
good work,

Justin
sitarbonsai
sitarbonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:08 am

Pavel, I have a twisted roll of copper wire that needs untangling, judging by the fantastic job you have done on this tree....If I bring the wire to you can you untangle that also? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 am

Hi Tony.

Yes. You bring him up to meet us. Laughing Very Happy
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcdaddy Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:02 am

Awesome grooming. Im into the process of learning grooming especially with lotus pods and flower bearing bonsai.

Mcdaddy

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - 2006 yamadori "NODE" Empty pine

Post  alex e Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:44 am

As always really nice work Pavel ThumbsUp really like that ambience you
get in your photography! what & how are you lighting for the shots??

Alex e
alex e
alex e

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down