Indoor Bonsai under LED lights.

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Indoor Bonsai under LED lights.

Post  Dreamcast on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:19 pm

There will be a new setup and test of new LEDs soon, but it will not be COBs!

Display Terrarium have been given away since it was to big and did not really fit in my small apartment, but custom ones are in the making and the new lights will compliment these very good i think, hope for a solid and final setup for me trees! more info and photos soon. Smile

Dreamcast

Back to top Go down

Post  JWT on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:46 pm

That will be interesting to see Dreamcast!

I just brought my Ligustum sinensis back inside and did some wiring and arranged a decent studio right there in the terrarium.

Under the spotlights there is a piece of white plastic bag to prevent overexposure. Two spots in the back are removed, so that background is in shade.

It is not perfect, but its ok. Some leaves are overexposed. Background is black canvas on a plate of wood. A spot or two from sides would be great to illuminate the trunk.

JWT

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcast on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:46 am

Highly Inspiring ULTRA CLEAN work as always JWT!!  Shocked its a great idea to implement a studio right in there!

My new terrariums and setup overall will be very much like yours with just some small tweaks, the new LED lights are very thin so i should be able to maximize my area very well, hope to have everything up and ready in a month or so. Smile

Dreamcast

Back to top Go down

Post  JWT on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:36 pm

Dreamcast wrote:ULTRA CLEAN..

Yes fooled you didn't I. You can not see dust on the top glass, algae, fertilizer residues, dirty doors etc. Hardly clean any more  Wink.

Some kind of gimbal led spot system perhaps? Can't wait!

JWT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum