Indoor Bonsai under LED lights.

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Re: Indoor Bonsai under LED lights.

Post  Dreamcast on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Like JWT says, led light without lenses are not good for our application, lights like the ones from horticulturelightinggroup.com are very very good, but only if used in a growtent or other closed areas with reflective walls. Smile
Dreamcast
Dreamcast

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcast on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:34 pm

This beast of a Microcarpa with a ~40cm nebari now have its own space, in such early stage of development branches need room to grow extremely long in order to thicken up. Smile

Dreamcast
Dreamcast

Back to top Go down

Post  Izzyvasko on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Hey everyone , hope this is the right place to come for advice. I have a brand new seedling of a red maple and am not sure when to repot it. I grew it from seed after cold stratification but can't figure out my next steps. Can anyone help?

Izzyvasko

Back to top Go down

Post  coh on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:35 am

Izzyvasko wrote:Hey everyone , hope this is the right place to come for advice. I have a brand new seedling of a red maple and am not sure when to repot it. I grew it from seed after cold stratification but can't figure out my next steps. Can anyone help?
That doesn't look like any maple seedling I've ever seen! Looks like a pine.
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcast on Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:27 pm

coh wrote:
Izzyvasko wrote:Hey everyone , hope this is the right place to come for advice. I have a brand new seedling of a red maple and am not sure when to repot it. I grew it from seed after cold stratification but can't figure out my next steps. Can anyone help?
That doesn't look like any maple seedling I've ever seen! Looks like a pine.

I second that. Smile
Dreamcast
Dreamcast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum