Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy

+17
Sakaki
dorothy7774
Brett Summers
newzealandteatree
Orion
Rob Kempinski
Mike Jones
lordy
Randy_Davis
Smithy
Walter Pall
drgonzo
stavros
Todd Ellis
Rick36
Poink88
Sebastijan Sandev
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy - Page 3 Empty Episode X -Famous Kimurica's maple

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 am

Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy - Page 3 Empty Re: INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy

Post  MikeT307 Tue May 01, 2012 3:32 pm

I can relate to terrible wiring technique! Laughing

Thank you so much for posting these videos Sebastijan and Walter taking the time to share his experience and knowledge with those of us that may never have the opportunity to attend one of his classes in person.

MikeT307

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy - Page 3 Empty Re: INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy

Post  Klaudia & Martin Tue May 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Hello Sebastijan

Thanks for posting your videos!

Dance ..... and I'm very happy to see one of my pots in the "pot-selection" video. I'm proud you own it !!!

Kind regards
Klaudia
Klaudia & Martin
Klaudia & Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Tue May 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Oh...Klaudia, that's you, I didn't recognise that is you...And that I am a proud owner of one of your beautiful pots

Well, I am proud to have such a fantastic pot. I admire your work very much, I will send you some photos of my Hedera in your pot in a few days when I catch time to photograph the tree.

I am happy that you like my videos, use them as you like, of course ThumbsUp
Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy - Page 3 Empty INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - Episode XI - Dilemmas, small things big difference

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Tue May 01, 2012 8:23 pm

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - Episode XI - Dilemmas, small things big difference

Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy - Page 3 Empty Episode XII - Big deciduous tree, drastic cut back and first styling

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Wed May 02, 2012 7:13 am

Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy - Page 3 Empty Episode XIII - Difficult Fagus sylvatica

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Wed May 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ACADEMY with Walter Pall - The Plato's Cave Analogy - Page 3 Empty Episode XIV

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 am

Walter Pall analyzes little fat deciduous tree and first moves are done.

I have created this video from pieces and remains, so it has no definitive end...the end result and discussion is not visible because obviously, nobody recorded.
It is still worth publishing

Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3