Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition

4 posters

Go down

Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition Empty Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition

Post  Ian Young Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:14 pm

In the spirit of sharing Harry VH sends me photos from events he visits in Europe for me to add on my blog. As no one else has added any here I thought I would give you a link.

Flemish Bonsai Association Exhibition Photos

Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition B1004-hvh-002

Congrats to the FBA for what looks like a great event at a beautiful location. I'll be adding the other photos soon but in the mean time here's a few showing Marc Noelander's demo tree from the weekend before and after.

Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition B1005-hvh-002

Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition B1005-hvh-045
Ian Young
Ian Young

Back to top Go down

Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition Empty Re: Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition

Post  DenisL Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi Ian, thank you for posting this link. It is always awesome to see trees from people that you may never meet in person in your lifetime, and people in other parts of the world, but yet they share the same love as you and do outstanding work with their trees. Without the internet and this on line forum (thank you moderators), those trees may have never been seen by people on this side of the big pond... study

I am very fortunate to have a local club with so many Bonsai enthusiasts in my area and Bill Valavanis is only 7 miles away from my house. I was at his arboretum/museum/display twice this last weekend. Simply aaaammmmaaaazzzziiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg...... thumbs up

Seeing all these wonderfully old and cared for specimens gives me hope that some day I will have some nice trees of my own.
DenisL
DenisL

Back to top Go down

Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition Empty Re: Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition

Post  Ian Young Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:17 pm

More photos from the exhibition.

Part two exhibition photos

A few novelty ones as well
Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition B1004-hvh-058
Photos from Flemish Bonsai Assoc. Exhibition B1004-hvh-059
Ian Young
Ian Young

Back to top Go down

Post  JMcCoy Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Fantastic trees, and what a setting at that castle!

I love the novelty ones! They show a lot of humor which is an emotion that's hard to capture in Bonsai art otherwise!
JMcCoy
JMcCoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian Young Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Final lot of photos showing Marc Noelanders demo tree from strat to finish.

NOELANDERS DEMO
Ian Young
Ian Young

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:58 am

Thank you for posting the links and pictures! Great looking show!
Best,
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down