Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS

+7
DreadyKGB
Mark
handy mick
RYUGA
Sam Ogranaja
drgonzo
William N. Valavanis
11 posters

Go down

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Empty US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS

Post  William N. Valavanis Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Now is the time to make plans to attend the US National Bonsai Exhibition on June 9-10, 2012 in Rochester, New York. You will be able to enjoy the beauty of some of the finest bonsai in the United States as well as learn from the demonstrators:
Yasuo Mitsuya, Japan– Bonsai
Marc Noelanders, Belgium– Bonsai
Dr. Alice Chen, New York– Chinese brush painting
Professor Jerome Cushman– Ikebana

In addition to enjoying bonsai fellowship the following vendors will be bringing their best material for sale from California to Delaware, Oregon to Florida and from Florida to Vermont, all across our great country, in one room (air conditioned of course). The vendors in the 22,000 square foot building is now sold out and a waiting list is getting long. Here is a list of vendors for the US National Bonsai Exhibition:

2012 US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS

The United States Postal Service
Michel Vileneuve, Canada
Pierre Leloup, Canada
Jim Gremel, California
Michelle Doughtery, California
Bob Shimon, California
Ryan Neil, Oregon
Golden Arrow, South Dakota
Michael Feduccia, Florida
Rob Kempinski, Florida
Adams’ Bonsai, Virginia
Meco Bonsai, Pennsylvania
Sean Smith, Pennsylvania
Natures’ Way, Pennsylvania
Lang Bonsai, Pennsylvania
David Knittle, Pennsylvania
Stone Lantern, Vermont
Bonsai West, Massachusetts
Suthin Sukolosovisit, Massachusetts
Staselwood Bonsai, Ohio
Frank Mihalic, Ohio
S & S Bonsai, Delaware
Brussel Martin, Mississippi
Osiga, Maryland
Dr. Jonathan Singer, New Jersey
Abbeville Press, New York
Pauline Muth, New York
Hank Miller, New York
International Bonsai, New York

Weekend passes are only $20 until June 1st and include the exhibition, all demos and opportunity to add quality material to your bonsai collection.

Questions: WNV@internationalbonsai.com

or: http://www.internationalbonsai.com/store/1708315/uploaded/2012_national_exhibition/index.html

Hope to welcome everyone to the 2012 US National Bonsai Exhibition

Bill

PS: It is not too late to still submit photos of your finest bonsai for the selection process, simply e-mail your photo

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Kobaya10
Kunio Kobayashi demo from 2010 US National Bonsai Exhibition

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS View10
Fine bonsai displays

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Vendor10
Vendor area

William N. Valavanis
William N. Valavanis

Back to top Go down

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Empty Re: US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS

Post  drgonzo Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Wow, that sure is a long list of vendors. Ryan Neil should be a treat as well as Rob K. This confirms my leaving the wife at home for this one....

Already getting excited.
-jay
drgonzo
drgonzo

Back to top Go down

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Empty Re: US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS

Post  Sam Ogranaja Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 pm

I will definitely be there. I need to make my hotel reservation.

Have a great week!!!
~Sam
Sam Ogranaja
Sam Ogranaja

Back to top Go down

Post  RYUGA Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Congratulation Bill,

We have confirnmed to donate 5 "Ryuga" tools gift-sets which value more than USD 400.- each set. Packed in luxury leather-box contains 10 different tools for your auction.

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Gift-s12

We will also donate 500 caps so you can distribute to the visitors...

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Cap12

Last edited by RYUGA on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  RYUGA Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Also thank you for your sponsor for our "OfBonsai Progressive Bonsai Styling Contest" :

Ofbonsai Contest : http://ofbonsai.org/Contest-detail/2012-ofbonsai-magazine-progressive-bonsai-styling-contest-sponsored-by-ryuga-bonsai-tools

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  handy mick Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:09 pm

I would love to attend, it almost makes me feel like I want to be an American Razz lol!
Good luck

Mick

handy mick

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:21 am

Well Mick, you would be welcome to attend!
You would NOT be the only Australian to attend either, there are a few of your countrymen that will be making the trip.
Its not to late mate!
Regards,
Mark

Last edited by Mark on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Mark

Back to top Go down

Post  drgonzo Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 pm

While this topic is up here lets find out who's planning on attending?????

I'll start off...

I am!

-Jay
drgonzo
drgonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadyKGB Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 pm

I'll be there as well!!!!

I can't wait!!!

Todd
DreadyKGB
DreadyKGB

Back to top Go down

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Empty National Exhibition

Post  bonsaisr Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 pm

I'll be there Sunday.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Empty We'll be there

Post  Robert Taylor Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:09 pm

At least 2 of us from Olean, NY area hope to be there both Sat. & Sun.

Robert Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  coh Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm

I expect to be there for parts of both days.

Just got back from helping set up. Got a sneak preview of the early arrivals, including some of the trees from the west coast. Let me just say this - if you're on the fence about attending, get off the fence and get to the show! Some magnificent bonsai, and I've only seen the tip of the iceberg.
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Post  William N. Valavanis Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Yesterday in 12 hours we set up the US National Bonsai Exhibition. At one time, just before dinner, we counted 45 volunteers!

Attached are a few photos, everyone is invited to attend this stellar event in the history of bonsai in the United States. These photos are only ONE HALF of the exhibit, plus huge vendor area.

I hope to be able to welcome you too. Im off to ben placing over 200 bonsai!
Bill

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS 8am10
8am

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS 8-pm10
8 pm

US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION VENDORS Welcom10
Welcoming Garden
William N. Valavanis
William N. Valavanis

Back to top Go down

Post  Eastern Bonsai Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello,

I am looking forward to this weekend. Does anyone know if pictures are allowed this year? I know the past two Exhibitions did not allow cameras in or pictures to be taken.

Thanks,
Abe
Eastern Bonsai
Eastern Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  coh Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 am

I don't believe photographs are allowed of the actual exhibit, but cameras are allowed in the sales area. If that's incorrect, I'm sure Bill will correct me if he has time. I know he still has a lot to do tonight.

BTW, just got back from helping with day 2 of the set-up. It's a tremendous exhibition with many stunning trees.
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down