Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for water container

4 posters

Go down

Looking for water container Empty Looking for water container

Post  alonsou Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 am

Anyone knows where can I find a container similar to the image below in the area of SoCal or nearby?? I'm talking about the big container not the metal watering can. Laughing

Thanks

Looking for water container ByXtf
alonsou
alonsou

Back to top Go down

Looking for water container Empty Re: Looking for water container

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:19 pm

I have seen containers like this at the big home/garden decor shops like Old Time Pottery. Remember, even if it has a hole in the bottom you can plug that. Some of these don't take freezing if that is a consideration.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Many upscale yard and landscaping shops should have those. Check the advertisements in a few issues of Sunset Magazine. Yard and garden magazines always have a piece in the back of the magazine which conveniently tells you where you can find the plants and accoutrements featured in that issue.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Pressler Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:17 pm

I just sold two exactly like that. There are plenty of pottery places all over that will have something similar if not that exact pattern. You can also find stone one's for a few hundred dollars in Chinatown, San Gaberiel etc. There's a place called Rosemead Gardens right next door to San Gaberiel Nursery that will probably have them.
Bob Pressler
Bob Pressler

Back to top Go down

Post  alonsou Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks Bob, might stop by San Gabriel nursery this weekend and check out Rosemead gardens. Wink
alonsou
alonsou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down